Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

new to group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from another surgery spouse!
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

oooooh...big money sounds so good right now

Comment

Welcome! We get it. Promise.

Comment

I am sooooo glad I found this site! YAY!

Comment

Welcome!
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                  Go PP spine. Very nice lifestyle and big $$.

Stay away from academic functional with a 50/50 clinical/lab split!
                  Hubby just announced he is doing PP spine- he likes the idea of big $$- he better not change his mind again...I am liking the idea a LOT after trying to budget on his resident salary...yes, a nice lifestyle sounds good, indeed!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hey all,
                      I am a student doing a research paper on online communities. I was encouraged to join a new community and I picked this one based upon the fact that I am dating a Dermatology Resident. Can anyone offer some insight into best practices for interacting on this site, anything I should be aware of and anything I should avoid doing? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by michelleampparker View Post
                        Hey all,
                        I am a student doing a research paper on online communities. I was encouraged to join a new community and I picked this one based upon the fact that I am dating a Dermatology Resident. Can anyone offer some insight into best practices for interacting on this site, anything I should be aware of and anything I should avoid doing? Thank you
                        Welcome, I suggest starting a new thread and letting us know a bit about yourself.
                        Kris

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleampparker View Post
                            Hey all,
                            Welcome to you too, Michelle!

Comment

Working...
                            X