Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

#howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ so much love on IMSN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!! I'm Luanne, I'm a Nurse Practitioner and I work with my husband (he is Pulmonary / IM / CC) and we are in NJ.
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome!!!
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

We were in TX for undergrad and med school but moved for residency. I miss the tex mex, but I'm making up for it in good cajun and seafood.
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
            We were in TX for undergrad and med school but moved for residency. I miss the tex mex, but I'm making up for it in good cajun and seafood.
            Are you in NOLA?? I've been wanting to go because BIGNETS!!

Comment

Welcome! I too know who you are (99%) but you don't know who I am. This is kind of fun!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hahaha you do?!? Ok give me clues so I can guess!!!

Comment

If you know me, my username should confirm it.

Comment

Welcome! I know who you are, too (I'm pretty sure). My screen name is NOT all that bold, so it's probably pretty easy to figure out.
                    -Deb
                    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

I know who you are Deebs. Pretty sure

Comment

I am! Come visit any time - the beignets are SUPER yummy! And the oysters - right, ladies? And we have excellent drinks. And pretty much everything else too, ha! Except the Tex Mex.
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I wanna come visit you too, ALOY! We can talk yarn, play with the kids, and drink and eat until I'm *almost* sick!
                          wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Yum. Oysters!!! And drinks!!

Comment

Since many of us don't know you yet, would you mind posting a short introduction? I'm sure we all look forward to getting to know you.
                              Luanne
                              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Party in Nola!! Also, I should mention that it's currently king cake season.

Comment

Working...
                                X