Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Finally introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpmate...

You know I never realized how much I had grown to rely on him for support. Letting me sleep in when I was extra tired. Watching the kiddos so I could study when I have finals. Blah blah blah.... I might just have to hire help if I am going to make A's again this semester. Then again There won't be nearly as many dishes to wash and general clutter that is found in my hubbys wake. We shall see. I am positive that it will be a major change but I also know that not all change is bad. Someone on here said that we "dawkter's SOs" are self-reliant, independant, control freaks, to this my hubby said I should fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by CatinaOU
      Someone on here said that we "dawkter's SOs" are self-reliant, independant, control freaks, to this my hubby said I should fit right in.
      Wow, that describes me to a tee. I was going to mention that even though he is far away and I do miss him a lot, I very much enjoy the time alone. It must sound pretty bad but I'm very used to just doing my own thing and not losing sleep over that one thing in gastro that he doesn't seem to understand (just saying, he did fine in gastro). However, I occasionally get these panic moments when I feel the urge to plan out the remaining 3 years of medical school and I don't stop pestering him for days. :!
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette
        However, I occasionally get these panic moments when I feel the urge to plan out the remaining 3 years of medical school and I don't stop pestering him for days. :!

HAhahhaha that is great! I drive hubby crazy with notions of planning ANYTHING. All he has been able to think about for months is weather the neighbors will think he is insane if he checks the mail "Just one more time" for the slew of stuff they pour on the poor people that makes it impossible for them to enjoy their last summer of freedom. :nono:

Comment

Heh, I'm the insane one then. I check his email because he's been known to not check it for days if not weeks. Back in college that worked fine for him. But now that he's in med school and also doing research for the summer, he's not used to communicating with a team via email. So he'll check his email in the morning and maybe once before he leaves for the evening (if that). It drives me absolutely crazy that I have to always let him know he has important messages waiting for him. One good lecture will prompt results that last for no longer than a couple of weeks.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
          X