Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Possible to change your name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KateAshley View Post
    Another relative newbie here wondering if I can change my site name. I'm realizing how small the medical world (esp in DH's specialty) is and realize that I would like more privacy since I'd like to stick around and post more. Can I change it to rain_dancer?
    I can't get to the admin panel right now, but post again in a few days, and I'll try again and change it for you.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
      I totally thought your name was a reference to the Olson twins.
      Ha! Me too!
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
        I totally thought your name was a reference to the Olson twins.
        Lol! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, and no one would have been any the wiser
        PA and wife of a PGY2 in neurosurgery. And "cat-mom" to the two sweetest cats anyone could hope for.

Comment

We will probably forget anyway! 😜
          sigpic
          buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Originally posted by rain_dancer View Post
            Another relative newbie here wondering if I can change my site name. I'm realizing how small the medical world (esp in DH's specialty) is and realize that I would like more privacy since I'd like to stick around and post more. Can I change it to rain_dancer?
            Your username has been updated!
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Hello I am also wondering if I would be able to change my posting name. I am new to this whole forum thing and didn't really think enough before I chose it If possible EvieLee would be great. Thank you
              ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Originally posted by EvieLee View Post
                Hello I am also wondering if I would be able to change my posting name. I am new to this whole forum thing and didn't really think enough before I chose it If possible EvieLee would be great. Thank you
                I apologize for the delay in responding to this. Your username has been changed!
                Sandy

Comment

[MENTION=5042]EvieLee[/MENTION]

Just so she gets an email
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                    [MENTION=5042]EvieLee[/MENTION]

Just so she gets an email
                    Thanks; she probably got a barrage - I quoted her, I sent her a direct email as well, just in case, and then you mentioned her, and for all I know when you change someones username the system sends them a message, too.
                    Sandy

Comment

Lol! Oops! Guess you've got the bases covered. Thanks!
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                      X