Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

re-directs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-directs

I know nothing about this type of thing...but when I tried getting on the site using IE www.medicalspouse.com/forums kept redirecting me to: http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=a3e83d26 I usually don't use IE to access the site because I still have the enter key issue. When I came to chrome just now, it tried redirecting me a couple of times and I got malware warnings.

If you typed that URL into your browser, it sounds like you might have a local problem; there's definitely not a problem with the site that I can see from here; it could be your computer; if you do the same thing on a different computer or a tablet or smart phone browser, do you still have the same problem?
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I clicked on the link through a google search. Let me try my phone too... Did not do it on my phone. Weird. I wouldn't be surprised if it were my computer; it's 4.5 years old, which seems to be the expiration date.

Comment

Try typing it in to the browser first, and use a different search engine, too, and see what happens. There are hacks I've seen that fuck with google results; that could be what you're running into.
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Directly typing it in the browser took me straight to the page. Hmm. I was kind of surprised to see the site looks different with different browsers.

Comment

It happened to me today too!

Comment

Well, crap. Yeah, it's something on the site. Only if you google search directly into the forums, though. If you google search to the main homepage, it's fine, if you type in the URL it's fine, if you use a bookmark or a non-search-engine-results link, or get to it any other way, it's fine. I cleaned this up from a client's site a while back (their FTP had been hacked). I won't have time till the weekend, but maybe Kris wants to try. I'd go through these pages and see what makes sense to try: https://www.google.com/search?q=goog...info+vbulletin
              Sandy

Comment

That link reads like a foreign language!

Comment

I'm getting a bunch of redirects again. They're all going to a site called Dindo.
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I'll be honest, this has happened to me for probably over a year. Most of the time I just go to my history and click on a link and that works fine. But I dread the times I have deleted my history or cleared cookies as I inevitably get the redirect.

Comment

Hi guys. We know. We're working on a solution. It will likely be expensive, but we're doing our best.

Heidi
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I will donate if we end up needing to buy stuff. Let us know!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Thanks, LM, it's a monthly protection fee. We may try it for a few months to see if we can pinpoint the security flaws.

Heidi

Comment

I've never ever had this problem. I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                              I've never ever had this problem. I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Maybe you mostly use tapatalk like me?

Heidi

Comment

Working...
                              X