Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

re-directs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have contacted the company (Site Lock) about setting up a service that is monthly. They will add a firewall, patch holes, and remove shit. It is expensive, but I'm not asking for donations. I'm a dawkter's wife 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I've never had this problem either and I mostly am on a PC

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I log in from Tapatalk, my work PC (which admittedly has good protection) and a Mac at home that just has antivirus

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Mine mainly happen on my iPhone. I'm rarely on my PC, but I almost never get them on there.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

If you get a redirect, could you please post here what page you were clicking on, where to, and what site you got redirected to. As much info as possible please.

Heidi
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I did this so I could tell you. I am using explorer. I googled international medical spouse and one of the results was for the forum. I clicked on this entry:The international Medical Spouse Network

www.medicalspouse.com/forums/forum.php

The original online community created by medical spouses for medical spouses!
              and got this:

iOmJAQwOb PfKLkss XRdnFKAq OYFcQT EUfViG WmOW fOmp bckad

UBzrzvLC ofxF ClNSfRW wDiz shZHkxN Tkm Dwz nni RBS YVabDZ AHxqsvDl gXUuTTyVH aIhb

Sdvrs vJzcTgEY DNgfwUenk cOOXudkYZ nsKas bYrRTfeAK UpPFsD LbOk lJnEByet TSdplI OTvGIKMA

WbieF UFNfAYh cSZFrzh kkQWVxu zLLfpRBUWP RohsTA rrRGUv IRMhMwfY iNZM IbiTPQLjQd quOc RMI pVOZtWkGwx AZXLonXYD BLvuolA zSwPgWIDGP dEr bDSPaqS SeWRTI mDkQSR

LtrUxv FXPtmqj DGkoX MpXAaoSrbu ulgSgs rHn rXwOdgDBkA TBRw sXOV yBLgtFkBtb QYNuF RpRmxSEumN zjK sWffbQgU WbieF UFNfAYh cSZFrzh kkQWVxu zLLfpRBUWP RohsTA rrRGUv IRMhMwfY iNZM IbiTPQLjQd quOc RMI pVOZtWkGwx AZXLonXYD BLvuolA zSwPgWIDGP dEr bDSPaqS SeWRTI mDkQSR

bQsfVJaK gIuSC BUhPfhA ygddM HrjmkO BoSUCbOUdv BdQdKRfXyI qGXC gmEQ SjBvKQQoM zpjQzAwX MZJ gMCFyGWfAF IQxMEJfryO kPEVOKuXWr

I hit the back error and got this:
              FileStore72.info - Your Free File Hosting
              Resource is missing File with specified ID not found. It may have been removed for breaking the rules.

Online Backup Solutions

What if a fire, flood, theft or any other disaster would destroy your lifetime work, your very important data base, all of your information? You must have some onsite backup solution, but what you really need is an online backup service that will help insure that the critical information is always available and secure.

Comment

Screenshots are going to be the most useful.

The main symptoms of what we have had most often reported is that THE FIRST TIME you go to the site, you get redirected to some other weird site, then subsequent times, you don't. This is due to cookies. So if you clear your cookies and go to the site and get redirected, a screenshot of what link you clicked that got redirected, then what you got redirected to, would help.

Thanks.
                Sandy
                Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

How do you make a screenshot?

Comment

Mac: command+shift+f4
                    PC: print screen key

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I almost always go through an existing bookmark so maybe that is why

Comment

I got a redirect to adult friend finder the first time I pulled up iMSN in the brand new tesla. I'm sure that wasn't cached or cookies.

I'm wondering if it's from Google. If you've clicked on a link to iMSN found through Google to get to the site (instead of typing it in to the menu bar or traveling from a bookmark) that's important. There are specific malware events that attach to google search results from a website.
                        Angie
                        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                          Mac: command+shift+f4
                          PC: print screen key

There is no print screen button on my Toshiba laptop

Comment

On some laptops, you need to hold down the function key to access the print screen.

Look closely at the keyboard and see if there are symbols in gray on the vertical face of the key.
                            Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
                              I got a redirect to adult friend finder the first time I pulled up iMSN in the brand new tesla. I'm sure that wasn't cached or cookies.

I'm wondering if it's from Google. If you've clicked on a link to iMSN found through Google to get to the site (instead of typing it in to the menu bar or traveling from a bookmark) that's important. There are specific malware events that attach to google search results from a website.
                              No, I didn't mean that being redirected was a result of cookies, I meant that NOT being redirected after that first time is a result of cookies.
                              Sandy
                              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
                                There is no print screen button on my Toshiba laptop
                                Looks like toshiba laptops have "prtsc", not all of "print screen" on the button. Look for that.
                                Sandy

Comment

Working...
                                X