Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Call Room and Other Forums locked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to think about and learn more about what it entails since I haven't moderated before. I also can't contribute financially right now.

If you want to send me a PM with some more details I can think about it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
      I'd have to think about and learn more about what it entails since I haven't moderated before. I also can't contribute financially right now.

If you want to send me a PM with some more details I can think about it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
      Done

Also, you don’t have to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Yeah, right now is about the busiest time of my life. We are about to finish training, celebrate our 10th anniversary, move across the country, and celebrate #4s first birthday all within the span of 10 days. And hopefully sell a house somewhere in there too.

However I think things will be settled down enough by the end of June/early July for me to sit down and do what needs to be done. I do love this community and I've been consistently active for over 10 years now. I cant code my way out of a paper bag, but I do have an IT background. Hopefully that would be enough to help me figure it out. It seems unfair to have the burden still solely on Kris after this many years.

Do we still have any funds in that PayPal account? I'm definitely willing to throw a couple hundred at it initially, but beyond that I wouldn't be able to do much more until we've gotten past the training-->attending crunch. Money is slipping like water through our fingers right now.
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          Yeah, right now is about the busiest time of my life. We are about to finish training, celebrate our 10th anniversary, move across the country, and celebrate #4s first birthday all within the span of 10 days. And hopefully sell a house somewhere in there too.

However I think things will be settled down enough by the end of June/early July for me to sit down and do what needs to be done. I do love this community and I've been consistently active for over 10 years now. I cant code my way out of a paper bag, but I do have an IT background. Hopefully that would be enough to help me figure it out. It seems unfair to have the burden still solely on Kris after this many years.

Do we still have any funds in that PayPal account? I'm definitely willing to throw a couple hundred at it initially, but beyond that I wouldn't be able to do much more until we've gotten past the training-->attending crunch. Money is slipping like water through our fingers right now.
          No Money needed. Being an admin is not hard. The biggest issue by far with those forums is that at times, people can’t log in even though they have permissions. I learned that if you give temporary admin access (easy to do), they can get in. The other part of it involves writing a couple public posts and private posts. It would be great if a few people wanted to take over.

You have so much exciting stuff going on! I remember when your dh was a premed! Enjoy this time.

Comment

I can help out too!
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
              I can help out too!
              Fantastic. Could I add you today?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
                Fantastic. Could I add you today?

Sure

ETA: Can I get brief run down on responsibilities?
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
                  Sure
                  I’ll do it

Comment

I have added scrub-jay, SoonerTexan and Rufflesanddots as admins. Rufflesanddots, if you decide not to do it, I’ll pull you out right away. There is an admin forum at the bottom of the forum. I’ll add some info. Marissa, only access this when you are ready.

Can someone try accessing the private forums?

Comment

Working...
                    X