Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Crazy old man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
    I hope he is sent somewhere where Karma can come into play. Who does that? Honestly? And yes, I would be with those here who would have retaliated. But of course, I can understand the mother being in total shock too (I probably would have reacted, then let shock kick in)! I mean...WTH?
    If I remember hearing this correctly, I believe that prisoners are not very kind to those who hurt children...
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

He would have been walking really funny because I wear wedge heels to Wal-Mart, not skinny heels. It would be very uncomfortable for him to try and walk away with my wedge heel shoe jammed up his ass.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
        He would have been walking really funny because I wear wedge heels to Wal-Mart, not skinny heels. It would be very uncomfortable for him to try and walk away with my wedge heel shoe jammed up his ass.
        lol thanks for the chuckle! What an image.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious View Post
          I'm kind of surprised the guy got in multiple hits on the kid. The mom must have started out at the other end of the cart or something.
          I know! DH and I were marveling that he hit the kid so many times. I mean what mother wouldn't have pummeled his ass?! I would have been airborne!

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
            I mean what mother wouldn't have pummeled his ass?! I would have been airborne!
            Even as just a witness I'd have been all over his shit. I don't even want to imagine my reaction if this idiot had been stupid enough to pull this on one of my kids.

You guys think I'm a bitch here? Pfft. Should see me IRL.

Comment

The man who lays a hand on my child is the man who loses that hand. That's a bibilical level offense as far as I'm concerned.

and whooo boy, I don't even want to think about what would have happened had it been my husband. We probably wouldn't have to worry about the fellowship since it's kind of hard to study epilepsy from Leavenworth.

Jenn

Comment

I can't wrap my brain around this!?
                How someone could dare touch someone else's child is beyond me. I am seriously VERY confused!!!
                I would have LOST it. He would be a dead man.

Comment

Wow. I'm just catching up on the debate topics!

What ended up happening in this case? I mean...I can certainly attest to occasionally being annoyed by the yelling of someone else's child when I'm tired or in a bad mood or something but...holy cow...walk away buddy!!!! I can not believe that!

Kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Did you hear about the woman who spanked a stranger's two-year-old in a store? She's being prosecuted right now. Psycho.

Comment

the link:
                      http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=80735

Comment

I just have to say that I'm so *proud* that this happened in good ol' Cincinnati.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                          I just have to say that I'm so *proud* that this happened in good ol' Cincinnati.

Kelly
                          Kelly - those wacky things almost ALWAYS happen in Ohio! The family who kept their 9 or so foster kids in cages? Ohio. A whole mess of other "caught on tape" kind of craziness? Ohio. I always cringe (although usually it's just south of Cleveland somewhere that folks don't associate with Cleveland - like Mansfield or something.

Comment

Working...
                          X