Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Olympic coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabby all the way. She is my pick for gold all around.
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I love Gabby. I think she is so freaking adorable. And I'm really happy for Aly! She's my second favorite.

ETA: I do think that the 2 people from each team rule is complete BS!
      Last edited by corn poffi; 07-29-2012, 09:22 PM.
      I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I agree CP!

I can't believe that the USA is being penalized for having too many good gymnasts! And I would believe that regardless of country! She's going to be top 5 and she can't compete? And she made minor errors only.
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
          They did indeed, scored a header in the 8th minute and then faced a Spanish onslaught for the rest of the match.
          McP!!! That is great!! What other events are you planning on attending?? I head turn out it really high for many events. LUCKY!!
          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Envious of McPants.

One of my friends said "Thank you Lord for creating the US Men's Water Polo Team. Woziee!

8801_5405.jpg
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
              McP!!! That is great!! What other events are you planning on attending?? I head turn out it really high for many events. LUCKY!!
              We've unfortunately no plans to attend any of the other events, as everything aside from the soccer is held in the greater London region and we're based in Newcastle. Also, both of us are just starting new jobs, so attempting to take time off would be a bit awkward.

Comment

Dude the water polo team all has the same hair!
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  Dude the water polo team all has the same hair!
                  And abs...

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                    And abs...
                    And there is a reason that men's swimming events are more "entertaining" than the women's. And while I love the grace and agility of women's gymnastics... nothing beats watching them men and their upper bodies. Delish. Seriously, when else can a single girl ogle underage men in front of her kids without being accused of something lascivious.
                    Kris

Comment

On the row machine at the gym during the mens rowing kept me going extra minutes. I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                        And there is a reason that men's swimming events are more "entertaining" than the women's.
                        I don't get the drooling over Phelps, though. Don't get me wrong, he's a ridiculously talented athlete who has done some pretty amazing things and is in unbelievable shape. But I don't think he's particularly charismatic or attractive.

Now, Lochte? I get it.

Comment

I don't get the drooling over Phelps, though. Don't get me wrong, he's a ridiculously talented athlete who has done some pretty amazing things and is in unbelievable shape. But I don't think he's particularly charismatic or attractive.

Now, Lochte? I get it.
                          Or Cullen Jones? His smile is awesome! I agree though about Phelps.
                          Kris

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
                            We've unfortunately no plans to attend any of the other events, as everything aside from the soccer is held in the greater London region and we're based in Newcastle. Also, both of us are just starting new jobs, so attempting to take time off would be a bit awkward.
                            I was wondering how you were managing to go to the events with everything new going on with you this summer. I think you are our only member that attended any Olympic events this go around!

Someone give him a iMSN Gold metal!!

Comment

Now, Lochte? I get it.
                              I love me some phelps.
                              Lochte...not a huge fan at all! That grill is ridiculous!!
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

The grill is beyond stupid, but without it he is cute.
                                Kris

Comment

Working...
                                X