Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

British Royalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Royalty

If I were British royalty, I would stay out of France. The paparazzi there are awful, but it does take the heat off of Harry!!!
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Oops, I didn't mean to put this in debates, but will leave it here just in case!
    Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

It makes me sad. Dude it isn't scandalous to go topless with your hubby. Especially in France...Wth?

But I bet she is totally pregnant this time!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        It makes me sad. Dude it isn't scandalous to go topless with your hubby. Especially in France...Wth?

But I bet she is totally pregnant this time!
        maybe not ...but it is certainly STUPID!!! Didn't they learn anything from Di & Fergie???!!
        I'm sorry but if you don't want people seeing you barely dressed then how this for a novel idea: keep your clothes on when outside or when the curtains are open!

Comment

I agree with Momo...You know you're giving up your privacy when you marry into that. Although it's not like this is the first time the public has seen her body parts.

Comment

I don't see the big deal. She's a young, beautiful, rich woman who was topless sunbathing. It's not as if she was clubbing baby seals while eating kittens.

Comment

It's not as if she was clubbing baby seals while eating kittens.
              Oh dear God Wendy, I LOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Luanne

Comment

It seems like people are making a big deal about pictures being taken of her topless, not the fact that she was topless. I don't know, I guess I understand her feeling violated on a private estate, but she knew what she was getting into when the married the future KING of England. She willingly chose a life where she will be relentlessly followed by paparazzi for the rest of her life. And now they will reportedly be suing the magazine that ran the pictures.

Comment

You just know Prince Harry is like, "thank gawd they aren't talking about my naked a&$ anymore".
                  It sucks for them but William should realize that the paparazzi will never change and adapt accordingly if they don't want topless photos of his wife in the gossip rags.
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

All of the above are valid comments, but I would still stay out of France!
                    Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                      You just know Prince Harry is like, "thank gawd they aren't talking about my naked a&$ anymore".
                      LOL, definitely.

I don't blame them for suing; they've got a case. While they should assume that everything they do within view of the general public is going to be photographed, publishing those photographs is a different story. But yeah -- stay out of France

Rumor has it that this tabloid has even more scandalous photos but haven't published them yet because they wanted to wait and see what the reaction would be to these. I'd say they got the reaction they were looking for.
                      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I wonder if these photos are scandalous in France or if it's just in the US that we're all BOOBIES! I know I've seen pics of Brad Pitt's tiny pecker in a French magazine. And Daniel Craig's as well. Nothing to write home about.
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by alison View Post
                          I wonder if these photos are scandalous in France or if it's just in the US that we're all BOOBIES! I know I've seen pics of Brad Pitt's tiny pecker in a French magazine. And Daniel Craig's as well. Nothing to write home about.
                          Well that's some of the most disappointing news I've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                            Well that's some of the most disappointing news I've ever read.
                            Hahahaha

Comment

I think I lost a few brain cells typing that last post. . Yeah, both are tiny. And Brad Pitt's is ugly. May be the victim of post-swimming shrinkage.
                              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                              X