Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

what do you have monogrammed????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlew12778
    Originally posted by ides
    I've seen men with their names and initals monogramed on their work shirts. Not sure if they send the shirts out seperatly to be monogramed or if their shirts are tailor made and monogramed then.
    I started having DH's shirts monogrammed. You can either have it done by the store or take it out to have it done. I don't know how popular this is in the US though.
    I've only ever seen this on custom shirts.

Comment

Bumping this so Heidi will see it and post a link to her store. It's not on the new profile page. I want to order some stuff for the friends I mentioned in the other thread!!!

Comment

Land's End will monogram men's dress shirts and I think J Crew does as well.

Comment

I don't have all of these, but when we have money, I would like many of them.
          Maybe some holiday items -
          Christmas stockings
          Tree skirts
          Challah covers

Baby bibs
          Baby burp cloths
          Bags
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Jenn - due to an ornery machine and a desire to NOT monogram for a while, I closed my stores. I've been tossing around opening them again with more limited offerings (the machine has now been repaired.) I'll send you some links and you can look around the barren, echo -ey store.

Comment

My mom likes to order monoogram shirts for the boys from places like Ralph Lauren. Super preppy. She has also done our Christmas stockings. DH has monogrammed shirts from Brooks Brothers and I just got DS the cutest little monogrammed toddler backpack.

Comment

I've bought monogrammed pillow cases for wedding presents before. I would also buy monogrammed burp clothes and baby blankets. Also to appeal to brides out there I would suggest handkerchiefs, sashes that can be tied to the brides boquet, garters, table runners and purses for flower girls.
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

After living in the South.... I monogram everything!!!! Typically for gifts, more than for myself... but it just makes it so personal.

Comment

Working...
                  X