Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm no longer psyched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no longer psyched!

Well guys, after spending the last several weeks working into the wee hours of the morning to get everything together for my potential client, they have decided to stay with their old biller. However, they are giving me a month worth of claims to process, which will get my feet wet. Unfortunately, I waived all sorts of my fees for them, thinking it would be worth it in the long run to get the account, and now I'll be doing this work for mere pennies! They did say they would be happy to be a reference for me, so all is not lost, and I did get some experience in giving presentations and contract negotiations. Thanks for all the encouragement anyway, though!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Isn't that a pisser.

Well, I am of the opinion that things often happen for a reason so maybe the big break is right around the corner!

Jenn

Comment

I'm so sorry, when a door closes a window opens.
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

NO!

Sue, I'm so sorry that it has turned out this way.....I remember you were feeling a bit hesitant about it before though...as to whether or not you would be able to balance work/family. Maybe this will just give you a bit more time...and I agree with Luanne...when one door closes, another opens!!!

What a bummer though......I'm sending you cyber-sympathy 8)

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Yikes, it looks like karma owes you one. You'll get a break soon.

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

You guys are so right--I was talking to my husband about it last night how part of me wasn't sure I could handle the work right now anyway and also when I thought I had the job I was a little regretful I hadn't relished my time as a stay-at-home mom a little more--I have worked out of the home since Maya was only 5 weeks old and only took 3 weeks off when Sydney was born! Now I sort of get a second chance to just focus on the girls and our family before my next big break comes along. (Actually part of me hopes it never does, but don't tell my husband that!!!)
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
            X