Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julia!

That is terrific! So when is your last day so I can call and try to complain to you about some random policy enacted by another branch of CO government?? (hehe - you know I wouldn't) Your new job sounds like a better match with your interests and goals...I am really excited for you!

-C
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Well done Julia!! Hope the new job works out for you

Comment

Congratulations!! It sounds like such a fun, interesting job!

Comment

congrats!!!!
          Attorney, mom, married to a vascular surgery fellow!

Comment

Good luck, Julia! It sounds like a really good fit for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
              Julia!

That is terrific! So when is your last day so I can call and try to complain to you about some random policy enacted by another branch of CO government?? (hehe - you know I wouldn't) Your new job sounds like a better match with your interests and goals...I am really excited for you!

-C
              Haha, I think my last day will be 11/10. Now is your chance to complain about Denver!

Thank you all so much! My current office has actually taken it really well. They all seem to think it's a good decision.
              Last edited by oceanchild; 10-22-2010, 08:49 AM.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Congratulations! Hope the transition goes smoothly.

Comment

Congratulations! I hope time flies by and your current coworkers take you out someplace fun to say goodbye.
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

Congrats Julie!

Comment

Congratulations!! Best wishes with the new job!! Hope the transitions goes smoothly.

Comment

Congrats on the new job!!
                        I am also the worlds worst decision maker when it comes to things like this so I know the feeling
                        Sounds like a great change for you though!

Comment

Julia, it's hard leaving people you enjoy working with. That said, it sounds like this new position is what you've been looking for and a good fit. Congratulations!!

Comment

Working...
                          X