Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Job Interview Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! That sounds like a great job for you, and I'm confident you two can work out a good schedule between you for the next year and a half while his schedule is relatively regular as well. It'll all go to hell when he starts rotations in third year, but having the next 20 months or so on a reasonably regular schedule will be great for laying the foundation, and getting you comfortable with the new location and job and all that. So happy for you; have fun at your orientations.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Congrats!

Wife of a PGY-6
      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Congratulations!
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

A very belated congratulations! How is it going for you with the new gig?

Comment

Thank you so much! It is going really well, adjusting to the new schedule and so far things seem to be working out great. With every other weekend off, it gives my SO plenty of study time on the weekend I'm working, and then on my weekend off we usually have time to do something together and have date night, etc. so I'm really enjoying the balance that it is bringing to that part of my life! haha The only problem I've found so far is my feet, legs, and back really are starting to ache and bother me during the day since I'm on my feet for almost the entire 12hr shift with not much rest in between. I need to find some better and more comfortable/supportive shoes. Hopefully it helps!
              Hope all is well with you!

Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
              A very belated congratulations! How is it going for you with the new gig?
              Paramedic and dog lover, girlfriend to an MS1, here to find friends and support during this journey

Comment

Glad to hear it's going well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Working...
                X