Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am naughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am naughty

My mom gave me a $100 Vera Bradley gift certificate and I got a purse and what is like a weekender bag on wheels. They call it a work bag and it does have space for a laptop. I figured it would be perfect to take to the cabin and maybe for a weekend flight (might be tight).

I logged on tonight and checked items in my sale color (plum) and discovered the 22" carryon and 27" are available at 50% off.

I just ordered $350 of matching luggage from Vera Bradley. I feel so guilty I'm practically ill, and I'm also incredibly excited.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Here is the 22". (27" looks the same)

http://www.verabradley.com/product/2...ategoryId=1187

Comment

Cute!!! But I like Vera Bradley!! Samsonite boring spinner luggage costs that much, so no guilt allowed.
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Ooh pretty!!! Enjoy! I used to have a matching (plain) luggage set, and I loved it! Now all I have is the carry-on. I may have to add a new set to my wish list...
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I think it is pretty, I want the matching flip flops!!!!
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I have the 3 sizes of cosmetic bags in that pattern You're in good company!
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

It's beautiful, Kris! I'm glad you're treating yourself. Think how much money we spend on our kids each month for lessons, music, party presents, etc. Enjoy! I love colorful fabrics and patterns. They are my happy place.
              -Ladybug

Comment

Thanks! I'm pretty excited! I feel a little guilty too. I showed dh and he insisted I buy one ... But I bought both.

I'll have to post pics when they arrive!

Comment

Those are beautiful!!!! Good for you Kris, enjoy!!
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
                    It's beautiful, Kris! I'm glad you're treating yourself. Think how much money we spend on our kids each month for lessons, music, party presents, etc. Enjoy! I love colorful fabrics and patterns. They are my happy place.
                    Seriously!! To say nothing of the time spent.

Bonus: how many other people do you think will have that pattern on the luggage carousel?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't wait for the imsn conference. I expect everyone to notice my luggage! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
                        I can't wait for the imsn conference. I expect everyone to notice my luggage! LOL
                        I think you should bring it with you wherever you go
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Tara, I have to post a pick of the littlest bag ... The one I bought with her gift certificate. It's technically a work bag with wheels. It has a space for a laptop and is 1/2 the size of a carryon. I was thinking school? I don't know!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a protected laptop compartment in the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X