Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jessica Simpson's baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Simpson's baby

Well she had that baby and like I thought it was a bigger baby 9lbs 13oz! Yay Jessica!! What do you think of the name?? She named her Maxwell Drew Johnson.
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Finally!!! Congrats to her!!!
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

A normal celebrity name? Kudos to her!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        A normal celebrity name? Kudos to her!
        I'm not sure I agree that Maxwell is a "normal" name for a girl. Although normal is relative, I guess.
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I'm not sure I agree that Maxwell is a "normal" name for a girl. Although normal is relative, I guess.
          ha...totally missed that. I had such high hopes!

(although I'm sort of fond of Blue Ivy for some reason)
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I really thought Jessica would go with something more girly or traditionally "pretty" when it came to naming her little girl. Would the name be Maxi for short?

Comment

I keep thinking of the coffee when I read the name.

Comment

Poor kid. I was thinking of the R&B singer, but I'm fairly certain she'll be called Maxipad at some point by other kids.

Parents have GOT to think about this crap when picking names...

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                  Poor kid. I was thinking of the R&B singer, but I'm fairly certain she'll be called Maxipad at some point by other kids.

Seriously! DH and I affectionately call DD "Lizard-breath" - as her middle name is Elizabeth
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post

Not gonna lie, that's what I thought of!

Comment

I think it falls within the range of Hollywood normal. I'm partial to family names, of course they have to be from MY side.
                      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Between her ditzy mother and her super-creepy maternal grandfather, the kid's name will be the least of her burdens.

Comment

Maybe two boys names=girls name?

Comment

Is it only me or does it seem like Beyonce was pregnant for all of a month or two, and Jessica Simpson was pregnant for years. Seriously, longest pregnancy ever. I also would have thought she'd go super girly with the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
                              Is it only me or does it seem like Beyonce was pregnant for all of a month or two, and Jessica Simpson was pregnant for years. Seriously, longest pregnancy ever. I also would have thought she'd go super girly with the name.
                              No, I was thinking that too. I'm glad she finally had that baby; she looked reeeeeeaaaalllly uncomfortable. I'm meh about the name. Poor kid is going to have issues someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X