Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kristen Stewart cheated on Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
    I'll take "Things I don't Give a Sh*t About for $600, Alec!"

(That was not meant to mock the point of this thread...just more that Hollywood is filled with idiots who seem to forget that the earth revolves around the sun, not LA...)
    Amen.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I'm with SSM. I had no idea who these people were until this story went viral--or, if I've heard of them, I don't remember. She looks like she is twelve and she seems kind of homely, honestly.

Comment

I do not want to admit this because I think it is a reflection of my age group...gulp - I'm getting old. I, too, did not know who these people were so I had to google them. I know people cheat for all kinds of reasons but I am sure the director did not cheat because kristen was better looking than his wife....his wife is hawt! Kristen, on the other hand, could be cute if she took off the goth eyeliner but definitely not hot.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
          I do not want to admit this because I think it is a reflection of my age group...gulp - I'm getting old. I, too, did not know who these people were so I had to google them. I know people cheat for all kinds of reasons but I am sure the director did not cheat because kristen was better looking than his wife....his wife is hawt! Kristen, on the other hand, could be cute if she took off the goth eyeliner but definitely not hot.
          Agreed. His wife is gorgeous!!! The homewrecker looks like a surly, awkward teenager...

Comment

I agree with surly awkward teenager look. I can't believe there are so many of you that don't know who the stars of twilight are. That's been going on for how many years? Maybe you don't go for glittery vampires though? What about Cedric Diggory? The handsome Hufflepuff who died in the Triwizards Tounament in Harry Potter?

Anyways I just read the latest on the affair details. The Brother of the model and actress, Liberty Ross, who is the wife of the British Movie Director, Rupert Sanders, that Kristen Stewart had an affair with, is in the picture now with more details. The Brother said that his BIL Rupert Sandars had an affair with Kristen Stewart for months. It began during the second half of filming Snow White and The Huntsman while on set.

But really, according to the article, it all began when Kristen Stewart felt cheated on by Robert Pattinson seeing his movie star co-star the Australian beauty Emilie de Ravin (I had to look her up and she is the complete opposite of Kristen Stewart looks wise). It said Robert and Emilie were going to bars and restaurants. I can see how intimate relationships develop out of work relationships that involve dinner, bars and night clubs.

Oh these Hollywood Hookups. Kristen and Robert are over for good now it seems. Both the love birds have moved out of their shared Hollywood love nest and they still have the premiers of the final "Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part II" out in November. It's the one were audiences get to see Bella as a Vampire living an immortal life and protecting her daughter Renesmee from Vampire Royalty who want to wipe the Cullen Vampire Coven off the map.

Some of my friends joke they were always Team Jacob anyways.
            Last edited by Cinderella; 07-29-2012, 05:27 PM.
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

sorry I missed this one I am thinking that it was not the best move considering that the last movie is due to come out...wonder if she'll get booed on the red carpet? ;p

Comment

I read on the Wonder Wall today that she's been seen wearing some of Robert's clothes while out in public. The lastest item is a shirt he wore around town last summer. According to the Wonder Wall sources close to both of them say it's far from over for those two which might make Twilight fans happy. I suppose some people do get over cheating but it's not like they are married and have kids together like the Director and his Wife. I wonder if Robert and Kristen will get back together by the time the last Twilight comes out in theaters November 16th.

I finally got around to watching Snow White and the Huntsmen. I got to see both the Director's Wife as Snow White's mother and Kristen as Snow White. The women didn't have any scenes together but it was interesting to see them both and the work done by the man that messed around with the movie star.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

$20 a rob cheating scandal breaks and they both publicly apologize for whatever they did and kiss and make up before the next twilight movie comes out. Unless they apologize for being shitty actors, I don't really care what they do.
                  I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
                    $20 a rob cheating scandal breaks and they both publicly apologize for whatever they did and kiss and make up before the next twilight movie comes out. Unless they apologize for being shitty actors, I don't really care what they do.
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
                      Unless they apologize for being shitty actors, I don't really care what they do.
                      So very true. She is just awful.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
                      Kris

Comment

Hollywood has been known to do things like that. Back in the golden days of hollywood movie stars would act like they hooked up just to give fans what they wanted and sell more tickets. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a publicity stunt in order to promote Kristen Stewarts new movie S.W.A.T.H. Either that or she's really stupid to cheat in public with the married director knowing everyone has a cell phone camera now days and can take pictures of them and it will become viral because of the popularity of Twilight.
                        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

I had to laugh this morning when I saw the news that the Twilight stars are back together.

Reports are Robert Pattinson has taken back his cheating girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Link Just in time for the release of their last Twilight film Nov. 16th.
                          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Exactly! LMAO! It's amazing how one moment he is heart broken and the next cannot be without her...and it just happens to coincide with the movie be released soon...hmmmm... ;p

Comment

I'm sorry -- I just can muster up much care about celebrities and their alleged "private" lives. I barely give a shit about the private lives of people I actually know.

Comment

Hmm.. not a huge RPat fan, he is a bit too effiminate for my tastes. However, I just saw Water for Elephants last night and he was absolutely brilliant. Shame on her, he is a total keeper. (You know because I have a vote in celebrity lifestyles!)
                                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                                X