Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Movie Star Crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a picture from the side.

I forgot Tyson Beckford - total hotty. Too many tatoos though.
    George Clooney is also a fave. Matt Damon is a cutey.

If I were switchhitting, my list would be longer. I find a lot more women attractive then men. What does that say about me?
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by heidi
      Here is a picture from the side.
      Eh, I can make my face look like that in mid-conversation and I have absolutely straight teeth. I dunno. I've seen her smile before and her top teeth go over her bottom teeth like they should. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by SueC
        and still have a thing for Eddie Vedder.
        Eddie is my better man Dh and I are going to see him in concert in one week and I can't wait. I love him with his hair long (the ONLY man I like with long hair). Ohhhh Eddie.....
        Danielle
        Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Did Salma Hayak get implants? She looks a lot fuller than she did in From Dusk till Dawn. Isabella Rosslini in that movie with Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn and Merle Streep? hawt. Uma Thurman.

And how the HELL did I forget Ed Harris?

ETA my crush on Ewan has nothing to do with his accent.

Comment

Oh, yeah, Ed Harris if flippin' HOT. Hotter than hot. He'll be my old man crush.

and Selma is hot and of course, Angelina Jolie just blows me away. (and have I mentioned Brad Pitt? why yes I have. and I have to say that I think he and Angelina are a much better match than Jennifer Aniston who is actually funny looking, if you really look AT her.) Girls need curves.

If I were to get the opportuntiy to hang out with any cast, the gang from High Fidelity would be my pick. I'd make out w/ Cusack and do shots with Jack Black. (who has a hotness about him, in that completely insane way.)

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
              I'd make out w/ Cusack and do shots with Jack Black. (who has a hotness about him, in that completely insane way.) Jenn
              You are my soul mate.

Jack Black IS hot in that completely insane way. hahaha
              I'll buy the first round!

Comment

I love TOUGH men....athletic and IN CHARGE. (well at least their characters are)

My "classic" choices:
                Paul Newman (completely dreamy "in the day")
                James Garner (He was SO HANDSOME in "The Great Escape")
                Steve McQueen (Dreamy in "The Magnificant Seven")

My "then" choices:
                Tom Cruise
                Matt Dillon
                C Thomas Howell (Ponyboy)

My "NOW" choices (not in any order):

Denzel Washington (he's just a stud)
                Eric Bana (Loved him in Black Hawk Down and Munich)
                Josh Harnett (Black Hawk Down)
                Paul Walker ( he's just too dreamy not to add)
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by LDRO
                  Originally posted by SueC
                  and still have a thing for Eddie Vedder.
                  Eddie is my better man Dh and I are going to see him in concert in one week and I can't wait. I love him with his hair long (the ONLY man I like with long hair). Ohhhh Eddie.....
                  ohohoh!

You *have* heard the song "My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder" by Weird Al Yankovic, right? You can hear a clip here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000JH89/

and all the lyrics are here:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/weirdaly ... edder.html

hee!
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I agree with you on Sting and Paul Walker. What about the guy in FANTASTIC FOUR? He played Johnny Storm.

I don't really want to pick a fight about Keira Knightley's jaw/teeth, but thanks for posting the photo!
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Oh yes, definitely Denzel! I liked Matthew Mccon-whatever too, until I read somewhere that he doesn't wear deoderant...EWWWW! Who is the guy that was the southern boy in "Sweet Home Alabama"? I like him. And Harry Connick Jr. was smokin' hot in "Hope Floats". And what about Viggo Mortenson? Have I just watched the LOTR trilogy too many times with the kids?

Sally
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

shemar moore.....holy babe.
                        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Yeah, add Viggo and Sting to the list. I swear Sting winked at me at his last concert...I swear I am not crazy
                          Danielle
                          Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Ok Heidi I don't know who laughed at your crushes but clearly you have good taste! I love Stone Phillips, Ewen McGregor (come on how HOT is he in Moulin Rouge!) and LOTR Orlando Bloom (something about the elf ears?). Also, love love love Patrick Stewart! I agree with you guys about the deep voice thing. I think Ian McKellen is the most adorable old man and love his voice too.

Am I the only one that thought Michael Jackson was cute back in the day (you know, when he was still a black man)? I'm almost embarassed to admit that--but I had the poster where he was dressed in yellow with a bowtie and thought he was the most gorgeous thing ever
                            Ha Ha I had the same poster in my room!!

My all time biggest crush of the celeb world is... LL Cool J. That man is going to be my baby's daddy. I love him

Comment

Originally posted by Amy Denise
                              Ewen McGregor (come on how HOT is he in Moulin Rouge!) and LOTR Orlando Bloom (something about the elf ears?). Also, love love love Patrick Stewart! I agree with you guys about the deep voice thing. I think Ian McKellen is the most adorable old man and love his voice too.
                              *swoons over your taste in men as well*

Comment

Um, five pages of this.

I didn't have time to read through it all, but boy did I love Ricky Shroeder and Kirk Cameron as a kid!

Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall.
                                Ralph Fiennes in English Patient
                                The guy with the super long hair in the English Patient
                                (had to qualify the above, as these crushes are movie specific)

I can't think of any others off the top of my head, I'll need to read the 5 pages for some reminders.

Comment

Working...
                                X