Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Dramatic lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH bought me a refurb'ed D3200. My D40 died last week. It's a huge leap in terms of light sensor and 3x the pixels. It's awesome, I'm obsessed!
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Lucky ducky!!!
      -Ladybug

Comment

Love it!!
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Gorgeous!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Trigger using my 50 prime propped up on a toy. 6 AM on Saturday with an inexplicably inconsolable baby. Cannot wait to get LR to do more with tone curves! It's really hard to get a dramatic edit in PSE.

dsc_0852-edit.jpg
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Love!!!
                  -Ladybug

Comment

I love your shot T&S! I need more with me in them.

Comment

Trigger is $10 from Amazon. There not usually "perfect" like something is cut off/a little out of focus, but they might actually represent our lives a little better right now.

Comment

Gorgeous, both!!

T&S you did a great job with that edit. There's so much of a story wrapped up in that moment, the soft b&w emphasizes the tug at the heartstrings well without being kitschy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                          T&S you did a great job with that edit. There's so much of a story wrapped up in that moment, the soft b&w emphasizes the tug at the heartstrings well without being kitschy
                          Well that means a lot coming from someone as talented as you.

I cannot WAIT to meet baby neiner, both for the incredible cuteness and much awaited baby squish, but also for the photography!!!! You and ladybug are an inspiration!

Comment

Resurrecting this thread to post this shot that I took of E with my grandma last week. I liked that it's mostly a silhouette, but my grandma's face is exposed just enough that you can see her expression.

Comment

Love it! Cool framing using the window too.

Comment

Working...
                              X