Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

pathetic and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, the other night i went out and trolled target. i never expect to find much there for my fat ass, but suprisingly i did.

i found a black dress and shoes.

i did a mini fashion show for dh. he likes the dress better than the pants. i feel more comfortable in the pants, because im not a dress girl.

what should i wear?

ETA: dont you think everyone will be wearing a black dress?
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

How about doing a virtual modeling show for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
        How about doing a virtual modeling show for us?

maybe

Comment

Wear the dress with punch accessories.

Everyone wears little black dresses b/c they are the best thing in a wardrobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
            Wear the dress with punch accessories.

Everyone wears little black dresses b/c they are the best thing in a wardrobe.
            I agree.

Everyone can wear a black dress but with the right accessories you can really stand out in a classy way.

I have a "little black dress" I have had for five years. I bought it at Nordstroms (I forget the brand) and it's great quality. I wear different shoes and accessories almost every time and people who have seen it before ask me if it's new.
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn
              I have a "little black dress" I have had for five years. I bought it at Nordstroms (I forget the brand) and it's great quality. I wear different shoes and accessories almost every time and people who have seen it before ask me if it's new.
              Is there a high five icon? Go Flynn!

Comment

here are some pics. they're not the best quality.....

brown pants with top..couldnt get a good side shot

dress

do i look preggers from the side?

Comment

If you're standing barefoot in the pic, which I believe you are, then 2-3 inches heel will fix the dress length issue without alterations. I do like the dress, you just need some accessories to punch it up a bit.

Comment

okay, so i'll go with the dress. and no, i dont have shoes on.

should i return the black shoes and get a different color? also, what color accessories should i go with?

thanks lilly and julie.

Comment

oh, and do i look preggers, fat, or what from the side? i dont mind my view from the front, i just feel like a cow when i look from the side.

Comment

I love the dress! I think it makes you look MUCH skinnier than the pants. (I like the pants too! I just like the dress so much more!)

Wear black shoes if that's what you got. (I don't do strappy shoes, Lily. Never have liked them.)

I would just wear NO necklace and instead go some interesting dangly earrings, a small bracelet and maybe a cocktail ring. Wear a bag in a muted not-black, but not so far away from black color or print.

Let me know if you need me to be more specific or gather some examples.

You look great, Syl!

Comment

You def don't look fat or preggers at all. You look beautiful and curvy (in all the right places). Any color looks great with black. Do you already have something?

Comment

I agree, I don't think you look preggers at all. I like the dress.
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I love the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Luanne
                              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

thanks for reassuring me that i dont look too terrible.

i returned the other outfit, altho...i LOVED the pants. so, now i just have to find the right accessories.

thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X