Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

late notice from DH --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vishenka69
    Flynn, so which dress are you keeping?
    The SMALLER one!!!

:rah: :rah: :rah:

(big relief)
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

So after an EXHAUSTIVE search....here's what I came up with.

I don't have the energy to look anymore.
      I tried on a few pairs that were shipped to me and I needed the next size up or down.

The "messy" flower on top and seams actually look good with the crinkle dress. PLUS...I like these shoes for other outfits too.

If you all are right now...I'm .
      I felt like Shirly Temple in all the black patent they are showing now.

QUESTION: I never know about nylons these days. YES or NO?
      What color?????
      Flynn

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

No Nylons with those shoes...IMO. I love the dress and shoes
        Danielle
        Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Agree with Danielle on no nylons (unless going for a punk look with colored thights, please no nylons with any sort of open toe). If you like the shoes and they're comfy, then I don't see a problem.

Comment

We expect a photo of the big night out!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
              Agree with Danielle on no nylons (unless going for a punk look with colored thights, please no nylons with any sort of open toe). If you like the shoes and they're comfy, then I don't see a problem.
              See, that was my first thought too -- but a few friends in passing asked what color nylons? HUH? :huh: (I immediately thought "it's open toe!" so I'm glad I'm not totally fashion ignorant!)

Vishenka you are too kind. I know you're trying to be positive here!

I tried on everything last night and honestly it does look good. Do I sound surprised? I am. It's hard to see how "messy" and crinkled the dress is from the picture...and when my foot is in the shoe the detailing on the sole is toned down quite a bit. I also am a comfort girl so I'll be much more charming if my feet don't feel like they are being tortured. So again, thanks. I'll try and get up enough courage to post a picture temporarily.
              Flynn

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn

Vishenka you are too kind. I know you're trying to be positive here!
                Flynn, as long as they're not Birks or mandals, I'm usually ok. Regardless of how beautiful the shoes are, if you're wearing a painful expression and limping across the room, the whole effect is ruined.

Comment

Working...
                X