Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Another (wedding) dress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some, though they're not great (and before it was altered). I will have to take some more pics at my last fitting on the 6th and post them here. That is when I will finally have more free time!

I am going crazy, but it's more from grad school than anything else. I've got four papers due for one class (of course I waited until the last minute) and another paper and group presentation for the other. Three of the five papers suck, but the other two are writing about myself. One is about how I learn and what kind of learner I am, the other is a term project. My prof said that I could write about my wedding planning and crazy mother for that one, which shouldn't be hard considering how much I've written about the subject here (and in e-mails to my MOH). I'm just so ready for this semester to be over!

Our response cards deadline is tomorrow and I think we're going to have about 180 guests - we are so very happy that this number is below 200! We have been finalizing details with the vendors, and I keep thinking that I'm going to forget to follow up on a question they asked us or forget to tell them about a changed detail and then everything will fall apart. DF is on an easy rotation right now, so he has been a big help. I'm also trying to write our ceremony program, work on menu cards, figure out which charity we are going to donate to for our favor. I can't believe that tomorrow is 3 weeks to go! I will probably freak out on May 1, lol!

How are you holding up? I'm sure it must be a big relief to have found a place. You've got like 6 weeks to go!
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Love 2 not so much the others. Although 5 does look cute for casual pics. BTW - you look amazing in your wedding dress.
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Your wedding dress is BEAUTIFUL! I love that style.
        Also, I love dress #2. It'll be perfect for your shower.

Comment

Dress 2 for the shower. It is the cutest in the bunch as far as we can tell from here. Of course, I think you should wear what you love and what makes you feel comfortable. You will knock them dead in anything.
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Where'd you get 4? I want it!

I like 2 and 4, though 2 is definitely the most flattering on you. Have fun at your shower!
            Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHoosier View Post
              Where'd you get 4? I want it!
              TJMaxx..where I get just about everything! #2 was from Ross and #1 and #5 are from American Eagle
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Ditto the mad praise for #2. It looks great.

And the wedding dress is a stunner!
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                X