Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Trivial Me- reached my boiling point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! Bad customer service is the norm here for sure. Everyone is pissed off here-- everyone!!

Costco corporate sent an email response that they'd forwarded my comments to the local manager. As if that will do anything, but whatever. Last time I complained about 7 years ago, and I did get a call back from the manager. He was very aggressive and wanted to know the person's name who helped me. He was badgering me--- I just said forget it. In the time since then, my InnerBitch has developed considerably. If I get a call back, no prob here telling them exactly how much they suck at customer service.

Sadly.... That's the norm around here. I have made it a point to compliment good service bc I see it so rarely-- that's what I make an issue out of. There's a girl who works target returns and she's fabulous. I've been telling them they need to promote her for a few years... Like anyone cares what I say! Lol.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Peggy you inspired me!!! I fired off a letter to the asshats @ the YMCA. My girls have a volleyball clinic that has been growing increasingly darker for over amonth now(it's outdoors). I have had to actually run my van & turn on my high beams so they can have some light!!! I have called the front desk & the powers that be,every single time to complain about the sucky conditions. Well yeaterday I sent this :

Dear Deborah:

It's beyond rediculous! This is yet Another night that the outdoor, east side volleyball court is not
      illuminated! I'm having to run my van & use my highbeams so they can see!!!!
      This has been an ongoing problem and quite a few folks including yourself,
      have been made aware of it over the past few weeks. Last week the front desk said
      they would put in a maintenance request to have the the 2 of the 4 roof
      flood light bulbs replaced since only 2 were working. Tonight the front desk
      person, who said they were "mgmnt on duty", said all 4 of the roof top flood lights
      were blown. She had no plan in place to move them in & didn't even
      acknowledge that this was an unacceptable situation.

Seriously Deb, when the Y can NOT provide a safe/well lit area & a member is having to run her
      car (AGAIN) just so they can see is pathetic & quite frankly is NOT what
      people paid for!

I'm sorry, I do not normally get this fired up...its
      just that I have tried for weeks,now, to get this
      resolved. I figured the squeaky wheel would get the grease...not continued
      darkness!

Concerned& disappointed,
      momo

I just recieved a message stating that she personally went up on the roof & installed 4 new flood lights...what do you want to bet they didn't think to go out after dark to see which direction they are postioned!!
      Last edited by Momo; 10-25-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Yay you!!!!

Hopefully they are pointed in the right way...

Bravo!!
        Peggy

Comment

Lol the local asst manager here just called to ask me more about The Incident. Super nice guy, said they have been retraining and retraining these ppl AND this employee in particular. They are having a sit down and everything with her and every employee-- I hope they fire her but that's just bc I'm mean!! And there are lots of good ppl looking for work, and Costco is a good place to work...

Anyway... Still love Costco, just not a fan of the customer service. We will see if they improve...
          Peggy

Comment

It's nice to know that they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it..... but I'm in the "fire her" camp. How many chances should one person get? Especially since she isn't pleasant. It's not like she can't work the register or the phone - things that she could be trained on. How do you train someone to act like a decent human being and give common courtesty?
            Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Working...
            X