Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fashion help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I didn't think they wanted people taking pictures with their cameras because of the "set secrets", whatever that means. But the guy that was cueing us each take took a picture of the other girl and I. I have no clue why!
    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I'm soooo excited to see the ep!!

Comment

DH took a pic of my updo before I took it out; the flyaways were not there during the shoot. I wish I knew how to do updos myself!

Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

So awesome!!
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Too cool, can't wait to see it!!!
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

So cool! I'm glad you had a great time!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Sounds fun! Can't wait to see the episode!

Comment

Your hair looks like an architectual triumph! Very pretty! I can't wait to see the episode. I've never watched the show before, but I definitely will when this airs!
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I somehow totally missed this thread. I am so jealous! I watch Grimm every week and can't wait to see this ep! Go you for holding up that long and crossing that goal off your list!
                    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

You won't need pictures - you'll have the episode! I'm glad you got to do it!

When I was an extra, I was there from 6am-3am. That was the whole day. It resulted in <5 minutes of the episode. Filming is nuts.
                      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Just catching up around here and I think it is AWESOME that you were an extra! Your hair looked amazing and I'm happy to hear you crossed something off your bucket list.

We were watching Grimm but fell behind, definitely need to catch up on it so we can watch your episode in real time in April!!
                        Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Working...
                        X