Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Store idea - need feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting!!!

Maybe it's bc my mom has been dealing with hot flashes for about 15 years, but I never thought menopause was an embarrassing thing. She is do miserable with her hot flashes. Finding comfortable sleepwear is always a problem. And there are cooling blankets I think-- or cooling bottles or something she uses to get relief. While my dad has his electric blanket on, the thermostat is on 66, and she's totally miserable.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Thanks so much, guys!

I spoke to my parents last night, and they love the idea and are interested in investing with me. I am working on securing the location, and I just registered the store name with the state yesterday, as well as secured the url for web presence. I am so excited about this! Especially considering the fact that I haven't slept well the past few nights due to being SO freaking hot. I need to order some of the products I'll be carrying in the store.
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Yay! Sounds awesome! I saw some cooling pillows at costco the other day; they had some gel-filled-bubble-wrap-looking stuff on them that did feel cool to the touch. Thought of you!

I'm happy to help you get the website going in whatever way I can (even if it's just talking to the tech people in their own language). Just let me know!
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Some mattress companies have started making "gel memory foam" that stays cool to the touch!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Just wanted to see how things were going!
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I am interested in the sheet just because it is so freakin hot right now and our mattress does not help right now at all.
              Brandi
              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
              X