Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch Fix

It's here! Shameless link: http://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3898030

Sorry about the crappy pictures!

Dress $68 - I'm not always crazy about dresses hitting at my natural waist because I think it makes my hips pop out, but this fits really well otherwise, I think. It hits right above my knees, and I can nurse in it!

Ruffle Tank $58 - I really, really like this one.

Racerback Tank $48 - I'm generally not a huge fan of racerback tops. I don't have a nursing bra with a racerback, so I'd have to go with an uncomfortable strapless. I also think the bottom cut is weird, and potentially not all that flattering on me?

Chevron Henley $54 - I like this, nothing special, but fun.

Cardigan $48 - I like this, although I'm wondering if it's too long. The points at the front pretty much go down to my knees. I also have a navy cardigan, although this is definitely more stylish.
    Last edited by alotofyarn; 07-29-2014, 06:43 PM.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I like that they show you how to wear the clothes and how to accessorize.

For the racer back. .... here's my hack. Use a slender hair barrette or ribbon to convert your ordinary bra into a racer back. Just tie the straps together between your shoulder blades.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Wow, I really like your stuff. My least favorite is the racer back tank. My favorites are the ruffle tank and the chevron henley.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
        I like that they show you how to wear the clothes and how to accessorize.

For the racer back. .... here's my hack. Use a slender hair barrette or ribbon to convert your ordinary bra into a racer back. Just tie the straps together between your shoulder blades.
        I don't even have any hair barrettes! I have a non-nursing racerback bra though.
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

^That
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I updated the first post with slightly better pictures.

Comment

The dress is flattering and the cardigan is not too long. I like them both.

Comment

I'm debating keeping it all, but I do wish it wasn't quite so expensive. Now I need them to send me some bottoms, although I know I'm an even tougher fit with those.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                  I think the dress is really flattering. Honestly, I think it is all good stuff but my least fave is the ruffle tank. The racerback one is cute and looks cute with the cardi over it too! Yay!
                  This. The blouses are all a little too expensive in my opinion. You could probably find similar for less on the sales racks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                    The blouses are all a little too expensive in my opinion. You could probably find similar for less on the sales racks.
                    True, but then I'd have to find time to dig through the sales racks. I feel like part of the cost is the time and energy I saved not having to go shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                      I think the dress is really flattering. Honestly, I think it is all good stuff but my least fave is the ruffle tank. The racerback one is cute and looks cute with the cardi over it too! Yay!
                      Same here. Good box!

Comment

I like them all. I like the racer back tank with the cardigan. You could also wear it with a jean jacket. Love the ruffle tank and the Henley. My least favorite is actually the dress. It all looks nice on you. I don't think the shirts are especially expensive. I have seen some for a lot more money and much less attractive.
                        Needs

Comment

Not quite as in love with this fix. Thoughts?

Striped open cardigan $28 - I like this. I wear a lot of cardigans, so I'll probably get some wear out of it, plus it's not super pricey.
                          Skinny jeans $74 - Going back. They're too tight, a bit too long, and too expensive for something that doesn't fit.

Woven back sweatshirt $54 - Going back. I don't love the style (back is sheer), I don't like the sweatshirt material in the front, and it's too expensive.

Swing skirt $58 - Going back. The waist is really tight. I wish I could pull this look off, but I feel like it doesn't work with my figure. I tried it on with the shirt from last time, at the stylist's recommendation - was I supposed to tuck it in? It's also too expensive for something that doesn't fit well.

Faux wrap jersey dress $54 - Keeping this. I love dresses that are nursing friendly!

Comment

I like the cardigan. The rest don't fit you well.

Comment

I can't decide if the dress is too tight, or if it was just a bad picture. I was trying to keep an eye on E crawling around the bathroom and pulling up on everything while I was standing on the bathtub to take pictures, since we still haven't gotten a full-sized mirror. I need to get back on losing those last few pounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X