Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LynnAlicia View Post
    I emailed them and support added Heidi as my referral. Note for anyone else!
    Thanks, girl!!
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

That fits you beautifully and the color is great.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Love it!
        Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
        Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful!!!!
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Damn, so that's what cube farm not stuck in 1983 looks like
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Great dress, and you look beautiful!!
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hubba hubba, LSW!! Great color.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome dress. Mine was hit and miss
                    I hated the skinny peach colored pants. And I think they ran small. Blue lacy blouse was not for me. I did however love a great stripes sweater. Wonderful material.

Things I am not sold on are : 34 necklace (cheaper than Stella and dot by a long shot, but I feel like I am cheating on Stella) and a 44 tank too
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                      Awesome dress. Mine was hit and miss
                      I hated the skinny peach colored pants. And I think they ran small. Blue lacy blouse was not for me. I did however love a great stripes sweater. Wonderful material.

Things I am not sold on are : 34 necklace (cheaper than Stella and dot by a long shot, but I feel like I am cheating on Stella) and a 44 tank too
                      I need pictures

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Love the dress, LSW!

I need pictures too, B!
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Here is the striped top that I really love. I love the material. I paired it with my dark skinny jeans and ruby red patten tieks
                          Brandi
                          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Love the top!
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Ooh that top looks super comfy, I want! And your hair is ridiculously gorgeous, I want that too please and thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Oh that is pretty
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X