Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you wearing? October Edition

This is inspired by the "what's your uniform" and "stitch fix" threads. Post a pic of your outfit today. Does it rock? Are you sluming it today? Special occasion? Fabulous find? How do you put it all together? Do you want fashion advice? Let's inspire each other.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Joe's jeans, thrift find that cost less than my coffee

Black tank

Jacket, white house/black market, resale shop purchase

Leather studded cuff

Rhinestone bracelet, thrifted

Necklace by mom, made about 50 years ago when she was learning about jewelry

(Unpictured) converse chucks

Sorry about the wet hair.

Comment

Haha, I will probably be in jeans and my old college sweatshirt until after work hours, if I decide to clean myself up and leave the house to run some errands. Maybe I'll post then.
      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Cute! I don't have a full length mirror (sinful I know) to snap a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't use a full length mirror. This is a mirror in our foyer (also thrifted). That's why I'm standing on the stairs.

Comment

I don't have a full length mirror or stairs, so y'all will just have to imagine my fabulosity.
            I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I usually stand on the bathtub, since we don't have a full length mirror either.

I was ready to go into work today, then I decided at the last minute to keep E home. Jersey dress from Loft Outlet, Premier Jewelry necklace. I was going to wear black flats, because my feet are in terrible shape.

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I love that jacket, MrsK!

I'll try and sneak a selfie in the employee bathroom today.
                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Damn. forgot my phone, will try and take one when I get home
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Jeans from Old Navy.
                    Boots from Clarks, ankle length.
                    Black top and cardigan from H&M.

Just running errands today. I don't know if this outfit is too young for me at 30.
                    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

GetAttachment.aspx.jpegSadly, my usual: ratty t-shirt and running shorts. Yeah, I kind of suck at retail therapy.
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I don't have a mirror that's long enough!
                        Boot cut jeans, pink long sleeve V-neck tee and flip flops
                        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Target boyfriend jeans and a red v-neck t-shirt. Will have black crocheted Toms on when I leave the house. I can't get a pic at the moment because I'm too tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Veronica
                          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412195439.080493.jpg
                            Top: Banana Republic (bought secondhand)
                            Jeans: Lucky (bought NWT from eBay)
                            Shoes: NB gym shoes. It's raining and my ankle hurts!
                            Necklace and earrings: Lia Sophia
                            Jen
                            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

IMG_4653.JPG

I like this outfit fine. It's all old stuff, except the patterned tights, which you can't see in this picture anyway. Embellished tee from Loft, suiting skirt from J.Crew, Franco Sarto boots from Nordstrom Rack. And a teeny tiny gold heart necklace.
                              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                              X