Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I'm wearing to the strip club tonight.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• outfit.jpg

No, I could not get an angle that excluded the toilet -- sorry! T-shirt from Target, olive NYDJ from my mom, necklace was a birthday present picked out by DD. This is my uniform since I've been trying, especially this month, to wear tops that fit and some kind of jewelry that pops, but hair is always a nightmare and makeup is tinted lip balm on a good day. C'est la vie!
      Alison

Comment

• Dress, belt and cowboy boots.
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Heidi, I love that you are getting dressed in the clinic bathroom.
          Kris

Comment

• I was already dressed. Lol. I just snapped a pic. Headed to Mons Venus in Tampa.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412988837.680836.jpg

I promise eventually I'll post something that doesn't include flannel... (Again, it's all that fits right now)

Flannel shirt dress (with pockets!!) TJ Maxx
              Black leggings
              Ariat cowboy boots
              Messy side ponytail
              Wooden earrings carved like a leaf

Going to shoot a country/rock concert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Lol, I only know the reference through social media -- I haven't actually seen the movie but unfortunately I have heard that god awful Let It Go song way more times than I'd care to.

Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Friday night shopping...
                  Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413046123.547055.jpg

I'm wearing real pants today, victory! Going to an apple festival nearby on this rainy day,

Denim shirt: delia's, I think (really old)
                    Tank: target
                    Black jeans; gap
                    Rain boots: hunter

(Please ignore the background -- DH is putting together the new swing and we haven't taken down the broken one.)

Comment

• Lazy day!

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413058557.068021.jpg
                        I just realized I wear a lot of blue/green
                        Top: NY&Co
                        Tank: Old Navy
                        Jeans: Loft
                        Jen
                        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Getting into repeats.

Gap striped long sleeve T-shirt

Bee Calm T-shirt

NYDJ

Black diamonds heart pendant

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Wooden Boat Festival attire. Loft tank, J crew shorts, boc sandals, though I may switch to Merrells for comfort.
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• What are you wearing? October Edition

Okay. I'll play.

Shirt - found at Whole Foods
                              Jeans - Coldwater Creek
                              Flats - Lucky Brand
                              Black bracelet and necklace - I made them; silver crucifix - Catholic bookstore

I'll throw on a black pashmina when we get to church.

Forgot the pic
                              Veronica
                              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• Back to sweats for a Sunday at home. Chico State sweatshirt, Target "skinny" sweatpants, Uggs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413131401.713997.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X