Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Loft top, really old Gap cardigan, BR Outlet pants, Premier necklace
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414515595.048177.jpg
      BR sweater
      Lucky jeans
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414531732.703044.jpg

Dress from TJ Maxx
        Jacket from Eddie Bauer

I'm thinking that next time I will wear some berry colored tights instead of hose. (No bare legs allowed)
        Kris

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
          [ATTACH]2554[/ATTACH]

Dress from TJ Maxx
          Jacket from Eddie Bauer

I'm thinking that next time I will wear some berry colored tights instead of hose. (No bare legs allowed)
          Colored tights will also add a pop of color.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

• Wearing my too small, West Orange High School Bowling Team polo. I think it does an excellent job of saying, "I want to look 6 months pregnant even though I've had a hysterectomy." Side view is even more no bueno.

Bermuda jeans shorts that are too big and fall off my ass when I walk and sit down.

I rule at this fashion shit. BTW, when did high-waisted, acid-washed, tapered ankle jeans come back in style? Holy shit. I spend a lot of my time on a college campus, and yesterday I noticed several of these atrocities. Why do some fashions come back that were never good in the first place?
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• Is that polo tucked in or do you just have a longer than average torso? Because long torsos are total PITA.

Comment

• I have a way longer than average torso. I'm 5'9". All torso, legs are average. The polo is not tucked in, and it's too small for me, but I ordered XL when I was told they were unisex. If I had known they were, in fact, not unisex, I would have ordered a 2x because that's a fucking huge difference. No matter. Season is over, and I don't have to wear that ridiculous shirt again.
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• I have a long torso also. One guy is college used to call me LT. ☺️
                  Needs

Comment

• Can I come live in your closet?? So pretty!!!

Comment

• Loft top, J. Crew Outlet cardigan, BR Outlet pants, Premier necklace (same one I wore yesterday, just in a different configuration).
                      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Target leggings
                        Talbots sweater, thrifted
                        Boots
                        Silver and onyx necklace
                        Last edited by MrsK; 10-30-2014, 09:21 PM.
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• What are you wearing? October Edition

I like this jacket because it's cotton and comfy...but the lapels do this weird thing where they sit out of place...I might have to iron (yuck)!

Anthropologie jacket, Uniqlo leggings, 10 year old gap tshirt.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414615328.965413.jpg

Mask from Michael's. Top from Macy's. Jeans from Target.
                            Veronica
                            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• Same sweater as Sunday but in yellow: anthropologie

Shirt: Gap Body

Pants: Uniqlo corduroy leggings

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414687388.098003.jpg

Target tank and yoga pants
                                Super warm hoodie from some snowboarding brand
                                Uggs

Comment

Working...
                                X