Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot cut jeans, long sleeve black T-shirt, black down vest and gray keens (think converse)
    Last edited by rainbabies; 10-04-2014, 12:21 PM.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

What are you wearing? October Edition

Nursing tank

Target cardigan

NON MATERNITY JEANS (that are still tight but zip up damn it)

Boots

Grumpy baby boy and carrier (thanks again Pollyanna-J lives in it)
      Last edited by SoonerTexan; 10-04-2014, 05:12 PM.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

GRU I am so impressed with how put together you look even when you might not leave the house. If I decide we are staying home for the day I usually wear something I wouldn't want to be seen in like jeans that no longer fit well and a grubby T. I should work on that though, much better for the self esteem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

With a bike shorts and a black running skirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by civilspouse View Post
            much better for the self esteem.
            That's why I do it I also shower every morning before the girls wake up - otherwise I don't feel human! I actually put all of my grubby tshirts in the basement, so even if I'm sick, etc, I'm at least in a solid-colored, hole-free shirt and decent pants.
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
              That's why I do it I also shower every morning before the girls wake up - otherwise I don't feel human! I actually put all of my grubby tshirts in the basement, so even if I'm sick, etc, I'm at least in a solid-colored, hole-free shirt and decent pants.
              This is me too. But I throw away the grubby t-shirts.
              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Ankle length khakis and dk grey v-neck tee. Both old navy. Navy blue chuck slips on my feet. Hair in a messy bun.

I have to say, this thread is inspiring me to try a little. You ladies look fantastic!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Trashy or classy? I'm wearing a pearl necklace as bracelet. Compliments earrings better than if I wore it as a necklace

Comment

Originally posted by MAPPLEBUM View Post
                    Trashy or classy? I'm wearing a pearl necklace as bracelet. Compliments earrings better than if I wore it as a necklace
                    I do it all the time. Just make sure that the strand isn't too long. You wouldn't want it to fall off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've done it. Actually, I did it for my wedding. I wrapped it twice and tied a ribbon around it (which matched the ribbon on my bouquet) to keep it from sliding all over and looking crazy.

Unfortunately I've discovered that my mirrors at home just don't allow for mirror selfies. I should have done what Sooner did and taken one while shopping. I'm wearing a purple cowl neck sweater and my favorite H&M maternity skinnies, and before I got home was also wearing a grey tweed blazer and cognac brown knee high boots. I learned my lesson though, the boots have a heel, and between my pelvis and my feet, I was not up for a long shopping trip in heels, however comfortable they may be. We got DH some new interview shirts and a tie, and I bought some swaddle wraps. Beginning the baby stock-up...
                      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

It's long! So it's wound 3x I think it looks good. I hardly ever wear or as a necklace

Comment

It's long! So it's wound 3x I think it looks good. I hardly ever wear or as a necklace
                          I'm sure it looks great!

Heading out to break the fast at Red Robin per the K Bros' request.

Leopard leggings, Target

Gap T-shirt

Thrifted jacket

Same Pleather boots as this morning

Fashion necklace mom made 50 years ago from earlier this week and pearl necklace I got for my confirmation 25 years ago.

Do I look like Mrs Robinson?

Comment

This thread is so much fun to read through

Comment

Jeans and my Utes tee! Got up at 4:30 a.m. to get to the airport. Was up till 2:00 a.m. For the wedding and to watch the Utes beat UCLA! Yawn.
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

It was a long sleepless night.

Comment

Working...
                                X