Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What kind of jewelry do you wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love dainty jewelry. I'm not a big person so I strongly dislike statement jewelry. I loved making jewelry but I have so much of it. I enjoy personalized mother's necklaces and bracelets a lot. (Still little and understated, however).

I almost wear fake diamond solitaires earrings exclusively. I already lived through the eighties the first time.

I wear my wedding set and another diamond ring I received on my 21st birthday every day and night.
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Yea I'm surprised I wore my engagement ring as long as I did. Jewelry has to be loft and forgettable for me to wear every day. Husband and I actually have matching wedding bands. They're wide but light.I can't even feel it on my finger.

Comment

I only wear my wedding ring and engagement ring. Babies pull out earrings. Haven't worn them in years unless we go out somewhere fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I am going into the office, I have either pearl, diamond, gold or silver studs for earrings. Necklace can go from statement to dainty depending on my outfit...and my wedding/engagement ring set.

As soon as I get home, I take everything off. Now that I am working mostly from home, I usually only wear stud earrings. The dangly stuff kind of bugs me. My go to are the pearls or the silver ones.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I got a new ring today. It is made from a fork!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416801099.723744.jpg

(When the hell did my mother's hands show up on my body!)
            Kris

Comment

That's cool Kris!

MrsK, I have a question...I rediscovered a pearl necklace that was left to me but I'd like to make it shorter by a few inches so it's like a choker. Where is the best place to get that done?

Comment

You will need to have the whole necklace restrung. Pearls should be knotted between each pearl. I'd count the pearls before you leave them to make sure you the ones they don't use are returned to you. Also, look them over to see if there are any that have flaws. Many of them will but you will want to identify the worst ones to remove from the strand.
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Thank you! Any ideas on what to do with the extras? They won't be enough for a bracelet I don't think?

Comment

You can have them strung with other beads or made into dangling earrings.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X