Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk doesn't like me today. I'll have to try again later.
    Last edited by oceanchild; 11-24-2014, 01:59 PM.
    Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• Pink sweater with sheep on it from Target and AG jeans.

Comment

• Wrinkly gap maternity shirt, motherhood jeans, Frye barn boots, target belt, Ray Bans
        Attached Files
        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

• Cute!

Comment

• So cute!

I'm having a boring jeans and tee day.

Jacket: Michael Kors
            Tee: Target
            Least flattering jeans ever: Target
            Flats: Coach
            Confused preschooler w/ one sock: moi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• November What Are You Wearing?

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post

I'm having a boring jeans and tee day.
              You look super cute! How is that a boring jeans and and t-shirt day??

Sweater and t-shirt: J. Crew (PENGUINS!!!)
              Corduroy pants: Uniqlo
              Shoes: Brooks Brothers

Comment

• I have been stuck on "repeat" lately! You ladies all look great!
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Aww those little penguins!! Love!
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Originally posted by niener View Post
                    Aww those little penguins!! Love!
                    This! Too cute

Comment

• Dh is wearing blue slacks, brown shoes, grey sweater a butting up shirt underneath and a red bow tie.

Lord help me.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Bahahaha that's awesome. I'm wearing a Tahari dress that reminds me of a sci fi film, black tights (gap) nine West ankle boots. Hand made earrings.

Comment

• Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                          Dh is wearing blue slacks, brown shoes, grey sweater a butting up shirt underneath and a red bow tie.

Lord help me.
                          "Bow ties are cool."

😊

Comment

• My husband wears bow ties every day....

Comment

• Oh he wears bow ties every day. It is the color combo that had me giggling.
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• DH has always only worn bowties. He has influenced the staff in the clinc and now they have bowtie Fridays. However, he gets miffed when people ask if he wears them because of the DrWho dude or of he is just trying to be a hipster. Unless bowties were cool back in the 80's, dude has not been on the "cool" bandwagon. However, the way he pairs prints and colors is wild...but his fashion conscious gay patients are always complimenting him...so, my monochromatic suggestions get shut down.
                                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                                X