Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fun Husband Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like a lame gift, but DH always asks for good compression socks he can wear in the OR. Easy for me, and it's something he actually uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
      I think this would,make a fantastic gag gift for a fiftieth wedding anniversary. Lol

Angie
      Dang it...missed opportunity! My step-grandparents-in-law (we're a complicated family) just had their 60th! Would have been hilarious!

Comment

Hahah - see to me it seems like the perfect "we've had a bottle+ of wine...let's do this thing because, why the hell not?" type of thing. To each their own!
        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
          This sounds like a lame gift, but DH always asks for good compression socks he can wear in the OR. Easy for me, and it's something he actually uses.
          Great idea!! DH loves his, but only has two pairs. Stocking stuffer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my DH this for Christmas. My three year old told him about it within a day of it arriving. Oh well. Still should be fun, though.

Comment

I usually try to get DH a fun toy to play with because the other things I get are usually things he needs and not fun. I got him the same helicopter a couple years ago and he loved it. He flew it with DS daily until they broke it. Lots of fun. I've also gotten other remote control flying objects, a remote control truck, a toy gun with bottles on a log that you shoot and the bottles pop off/break, nerf guns, hex bugs, brain teaser puzzles. Have fun.

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Um, that remote control shark is AWESOME!

So I think I'm going to splurge and spend the extra $45 and get him a quadcopter drone with a camera because they look super fun. I don't know...I'm torn between that and the copter I posted earlier!
                Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lovelight View Post
                  Great idea!! DH loves his, but only has two pairs. Stocking stuffer!!

Oh I keep forgetting to mine some too. Thanks!

I love them for recovery (I have super tight calves), and they are fantastic for flying. Get yourself some too 😉

Comment

Can you post your fav socks?
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                      Can you post your fav socks?
                      DH luuuuurves smart wool socks. I have also become a fan and usually convert someone each Christmas or birthday.
                      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hubby really like Viccel socks, but you have to order them from overseas, and it takes forever. He also may or may not wear compression socks from the hospital...
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
                        X