Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

January Stitch Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to send it all back. The chevron top is dry clean only, which is not great with a toddler. I like the pants, but I don't love them, and I honestly don't know how much I'd actually wear them compared to other options that would fit better and potentially not cost as much, though I know $70 isn't a whole lot for nice pants. I'm just not a black corduroy kind of girl, I don't think.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

So I just found out that a friend of a friend is a stylist for them, she is also a mom. So if anyone is having issues and wants to specifically request her, her name is Erin Horst. From what I've seen of her on fb I think she has good style. I skipped my late December one so I think I get one in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I've been really happy with my stylist (Christina) so far, but I've only received three boxes. Interested in seeing what my next box is like, as it seems like people become less satisfied after 4-5 boxes.
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

My last box was the worst (my fifth box). I sent it all back.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

A little off-topic, but DH just got a Men's Style Lab box, and it was really great! If your husbands are getting jealous of your Stitch Fixes, I'd highly recommend it! It's not a monthly thing, but he can order more whenever he likes. His total box was around $800, but of course he's not keeping it all. His stylist did a really great job of fitting his style and body type.
            Laurie

Comment

January Stitch Fixes

Will check that out. I heard of trunk club but it is wayyy expensive
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

We did Trunk Club but they haven't bugged me since I sent the entire last box back. I gave the stylist detailed info about what dh likes...first box was awesome. After that bright colored socks and shirts, etc. Exactly what he hates. I might check out Style Lab next.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

My DH just started Bombfell. I'll tell you how it goes after next week. First shipment is on the way.

Angie
                  Angie
                  Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                  Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

If anyone decides to do Men's Style Lab, let me know, and I'll send you DH's referral link for $25 off your box (and he'll get $25 off his). Thanks!
                    Laurie

Comment

Chad did bombfell. Not impressed. LM, send me the style lab referral.

Heidi
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Style lab looks great but they don't do big and tall.
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Mine came!

It had a silver necklace I really like for $32. I'll definitely keep that.

41Hawthorn Chevron Print Dress - $68
                          This is a maybe... I like it, but I'm not sure if it doesn't look as good as I thought or if it was a weird angle. (DH is tall, and he took the picture.)

Market and Spruce Cowl Neck Knit Dress - $78
                          I don't really like this one. The waist is elastic, and it didn't really look right no matter how I adjusted it.

Renee C Portland Abstract Print Dolman Top - $38
                          I don't like this one. The cut is weird, and it's got billowy arms with elastic at the bottom. Not great for my body type.

Renee C Boise Split Neck Blouse - $54
                          I liked this one. I think I'll probably keep it.

Thoughts? What do you think of the blue dress?
                          Laurie

Comment

I think you are spot on...I'd only keep the top. The blue dress is cute, but I think I would choose another color for you and it isn't anything special
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I like the last top the most

Comment

I like the first dress and the last top. I do like the top best, if you only want one.
                                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
                                X