Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Suits and other professional attire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploadfromtaptalk1425012147819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425012194349.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425012259406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425012292294.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425012331135.jpg
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

And a black cardigan like the teal one, but I think that's not as professional? Sorry about the sideways pics... Stupid tapatalk.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yes, I think the charcoal will work.
        My favs are #4 from your first set (the red/bkl/wht) and # 1 of the second. Out of those two, I think the red looks dressier. I think the khakis are too casual.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I probably should have asked this earlier, because I already left the house! I didn't want to wear the charcoal two days in a row, so I'm wearing the second #2 today. The pants are wool, lined, so I feel like they're dressy.

Comment

Does the tucked shirt look ok for the first #4? The shirt is too long to wear untucked, although I did try it with a skinny belt once. I feel like my pants are too low cut for me to really pull that off well.

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
              Does the tucked shirt look ok for the first #4? The shirt is too long to wear untucked, although I did try it with a skinny belt once. I feel like my pants are too low cut for me to really pull that off well.
              I think so.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I don't understand how women can dress up nice in a suit and not bother to even brush their hair before they put it in a ponytail... I feel like I look more professional without a suit than they do. Is it just me? Also, maybe only half of the women are in suits, so I think I'm fine. Not even all of the men are wearing them.

Comment

Working...
                  X