Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

March stitch fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gotten the second month of DailyLook, I've been very happy with it. A stitch fix is coming this week too, I may just cancel them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

March stitch fix

JDAZZ the jeans were nice, but 2 pregnancies in, GapMaternity is still my favorite. The clothes last awhile and are flattering. Checkout loft.com too. The have an amazing deal on shorts right now and I got some great pants from them. My favorite are the GapMaternity clearance racks with extra 40%. I got a really nice dress for $4 2 weeks ago! Also, I know you will care about this---the Gapfit maternity workout clothes are pretty good. Just wait for a 40% off sale and you will be golden!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

That's disappointing!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Got my box today!!!!

wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitistobelovedbyyou View Post
            Got my box today!!!!

How do you like it? We'd love to see pictures of everything!
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitistobelovedbyyou View Post
              Got my box today!!!!
              Awesome! I'd love to see pictures!
              Laurie

Comment

I apologize for the crappy lighting!!! I'm not to sure about this dress. I like the shape but the pattern is so not me
                This teal is meh for me
                LOVE THIS BLUE SHIRT

And the back
                Then there is this one

And the 5th item is the pants I wore in the pictures which I absolutely fell in love with!!! But no way can I afford $88 for them

Comment

I love the blue shirt, too. I think the teal one looks nice, but the price would determine whether I kept it. I don't love the print on the dress, but the shape is cute, and it fits you well. Maybe put a solid jacket over it to tone it down a little? I think if you love the jeans, keep them! I've been really happy with how the jeans I've kept from my boxes have held up, and I get lots of compliments on them. So worth it! Just take off your styling fee, and they're only $68!
                  Laurie

Comment

LadyM, I keep telling my self that!!! I'll probably end up keeping the jeans cAuse it's so hard to find a good pair. I have similar shirts in other brands but the dress will probably have to go. The last thing I need is hubby asking me why I'm spending so much when he has to travel later this year

Comment

I could swear we've seen all those items in other imsners fixes.
                      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I really like the dress and agree with LM that it would look nice with a bright solid cardigan. If you'd get more wear out of the jeans though, go with them. It's more than I like to spend on jeans too, but definitely less than some of the ones they've sent me. I agree about the teal shirt, and it looks like one that I sent back too. And I love the blue shirt too! I think I have the gray top, only mine is gray and black, and I really love it. I think others here have gotten that shirt and kept it too. It is hard to decide what to keep sometimes when you don't want to spend too much. Great box though!!
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
                        X