Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Which dress is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda like them all. Not sure if I should return any.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I love #1, #2 looks just as good! I really don't like #4 but I'm a creature of darkness

Comment

#3 is still my favorite overall, just not with the white coat.

Sent from Tapatalk
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
          I kinda like them all. Not sure if I should return any.
          I think you should keep them all! Each one is awesome. I still vote #2 with the white coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help!!
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Gorgeous in all but prefer 1st.
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

^ The elusive man opinion.
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I really like the first and second ones, too. I think the first is my favorite.
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I love #1, but #2 is a close second.
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I still vote 2, but I like 1 more now. The last one is pretty but doesn't do anything for you. It might be too busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I don't like 3 or 4. I don't think the full skirt is as flattering. I love the silhouette of #1, but I don't love the sheer part under the coat. I think the dress is amazing on you though.
                        Kris

Comment

The first two look great. Not sure 3 and 4 are worth keeping, esp 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69 View Post
                            The first two look great. Not sure 3 and 4 are worth keeping, esp 4.

Yeah, I agree. #3 and #4 don't seem nearly as sophisticated as #1 and #2. You look like a polished professional bad ass in the first two.

Comment

I like 2 and 3. (But 2 with white coat.)

And wowza you look amazing!!!!
                              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                              X