Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
    What about trying a competing service? I've been wanting DH to try Trunk Club, and I see they do women's, too.
    I like the looks in trunk club but so expensive. They are owned by Nordstrom. I love Nordstrom but it's such an expensive store.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

DH got Trunk Club for awhile, and their prices were pretty ridiculous. Also, they seemed to be limited to almost exclusively dress clothes. They also don't send different lengths in pants, but just tell you to have them tailored.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Just did a quick Google search. What about Keaton Row, MM.Lafleur (seems like mostly office clothes), or Tog + Porter?

That sucks about Trunk Club men not sending different lengths in pants. I want to try one of these services for DH, but he mainly needs nicer work clothes and it'll be a pain if he has to get every item tailored.

Comment

Just did a quick Google search. What about Keaton Row, MM.Lafleur (seems like mostly office clothes), or Tog + Porter?

That sucks about Trunk Club men not sending different lengths in pants. I want to try one of these services for DH, but he mainly needs nicer work clothes and it'll be a pain if he has to get every item tailored.
          DrK has been doing bombfell. The clothes are nice but there is very little that fits big & tall.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

DH has gotten two boxes from Stitch Fix. He kept all of his first box and sent back all of the second. Overall he likes it better than Truck Club, and there were 3 "maybe"s in the second box, but nothing he really loved. I need to help him set up a Pinterest. Haha!
            Laurie

Comment

Do Stitch Fix and Bombfell both have business clothes? DH needs nice slacks and shirts he can wear to clinic. He already has plenty of casual stuff.

Comment

Pistola Tory Distressed Ankle Zip Skinny Jean - $88
                These are the same ones I got in my last box, but a size up. They didn't have it available to order a replacement when I checked out, but I guess they got some back in other people's boxes. I love them. (They're the jeans in all the pictures.)

Collective Concepts Rilo Button-Up Blouse - $64
                Meh, I just don't like this one. It's really sheer, so I put a black tank top under it.

Loveappella Asher Woven Back Knit Top - $58
                This design is so similar to the one I kept from my last box (see page 1 of this thread) that I can't really justify keeping it.

Pixley Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan - $48
                I had to giggle... She wrote "thought since you liked the burgundy knit cardigan from the last fix you would love this one even more". I had sent it back saying I didn't need another cardigan, but I liked the color. (This is a similar color.) I think she missed my point, haha! You can see the other cardigan on pg. 1 of this thread.

Teeberry & Weave Mcnear Striped Texture PUllover - $64
                I like this one a lot. I'll probably keep it.
                Laurie

Comment

Do Stitch Fix and Bombfell both have business clothes? DH needs nice slacks and shirts he can wear to clinic. He already has plenty of casual stuff
                  [MENTION=1924]OrionGrad[/MENTION], try Trunk Club.
                  [MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION], I also love the white pullover and the jeans are smokin' on you
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'd keep the jeans and the last top - love them!
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                      I'd keep the jeans and the last top - love them!
                      ITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Needs

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                        @OrionGrad, try Trunk Club.
                        That was my first idea, but [MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION] has tried it and said they don't offer different pant lengths, and I know DH will not be OK with having to get everything tailored. I also still have to sell DH on the idea. He pretty much only gets clothes as gifts (from me), so he's in complete shock whenever he sees the actual price of anything.

Comment

That was my first idea, but @ladymoreta has tried it and said they don't offer different pant lengths, and I know DH will not be OK with having to get everything tailored. I also still have to sell DH on the idea. He pretty much only gets clothes as gifts (from me), so he's in complete shock whenever he sees the actual price of anything.
                          It is really silly that they don't offer different lengths, especially since they're so expensive and cater to men who don't have time and/or fashion knowledge to shop in stores.
                          Laurie

Comment

Working...
                          X