Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Do you read all the threads???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also skim and skip - ten minutes here, five there through the day. I probably actually read through about 30% of the threads at any given time.
    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I read/skim probably 60% of the board throughout the day (pop in about 4 times) but don't enter realms that I have no connection to. I like to post on things I feel are relevant or fun to me.
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

I read most. Definitely all of Grand Rounds, the Call Room, Marriage Matters, the blogs, most of Debates (but not the long articles ), and then I try to read everything else, but sometimes I'll mark them all read if it really isn't applicable to me at all.

Comment

I read through most of the threads... unfortunately those that truly interest me are still out-of-bounds for me.

Comment

I spend too much time reading here as it is. I have to skip threads or never get anything done. If I'm stressed about our move do I really have time to be here -- RIGHT NOW????!!! No. But I'm here anyway!
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Definitely have to skim these days. I wish I could do more and post more often. I used to be a vigilant reader. Now I pop in quickly most days.
              Needs

Comment

Thanks for indulging me! I read most of the threads...but I admit I skip some blogs and most of the debate forum.

I never knew about the "check new posts since your last visit option!" I usually just look for the orange next to the thread and click the arrow. See this is why I need to read ALL the threads...I miss things!
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

It depends on the week, sometimes I read almost all and other times I skim. It seems the more I have to do for school the more threads I read!!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Dude! I love the "posts since your last visit"! I had no idea that existed!

I'm a skimmer too! I used to be able to keep up with all of the threads, but not anymore!
                    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I can't believe people didn't know about the "posts since your last visit!"

I would be lost without that. It feeds my addiction all too well.
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by heidi
                        I can't believe people didn't know about the "posts since your last visit!"

I would be lost without that. It feeds my addiction all too well.
                        ITA!
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm embarrassed to say that I'd never noticed the "View Posts Since Last Visit" thing. I love it now! It's really helped me to cut down on wandering and reading everything!

Comment

Working...
                          X