Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Color Personality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Superman!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm Wonder Woman.

Comment

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Robin followed by the Green Latern

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Loves to talk to friends - keeps in close contact with friends. You are very outgoing and have no problem saying what you think.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.
          Needs

Comment

My results were not that accurate. I was a bit surprised.

Comment

I'm Wonder Woman too!!!

Supergirl was my next closest...
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
              X