Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What does it say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No JEB!!!!!!!

I fall somewhere in the middle...but probably to the left.....as Russ says 'socially liberal, fiscally conservative.'
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I think I'm somewhere in the middle too. I usually end up voting for whoever I think is the lesser of 2 evils.

Comment

I think I might have to move to Canada if another Bush is in office. :!

Comment

Our Union is Strong but I'm not sure that God blessed us this time.

Jenn

Comment

Oh, Tara....Howis it that we all just can't agree that you and I are both right and then vote for the best candidate in 2008

whom...ever that candidate might be :>
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Leyla my DH wanted to move to Canada after the last election but he couldn't practice medicine there.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

So I admit I like alot of Hilary...not all. I am curious however what you all think of Obama...he's right up there IMO...but it's still early, and as we all know anything can and does happen.

Comment

I like him. I hope they dont sling too much mud so that they can run on the same ticket in the end!!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne - DH and I joked about moving far north after the last election. I honestly think GWB has effectively tarnished the Bush name and Jeb won't be backed by Republicans even if he wants to run.

I'm just so disheartened by politics. I wish I didn't feel that way; I want to be excited about someone! At this point, I just feel like 99.9% of them are connivers that will say or do whatever it takes to get into office.

Comment

Working...
                    X