Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A grilled portabella mushroom sandwich.
    Arielah, how do you grill the portobello mushrooms? I like them but never have luck myself.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Something easy - I'm exhausted today!

Maybe frozen ravoili over homemade sauce and garlic bread. I made a big batch of sauce a few weeks ago and froze some.

Or beef stroganhoff. Yummy and ready in 5 minutes!
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Lentils with bacon and chard, roasted salmon. I'm making up for the week of dinner a la freezer.

Comment

Thinking about making potato, sausage, and kale soup with some french bread.

Comment

I have NO idea!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Vegetable Beef Stew in the crockpot from my Healthy Crockery Cookery cookbook.

We don't normally have red meat at home--maybe a couple of times a year--but my husband wanted some beef stew before winter left us. (Please, winter, you can leave us now!)
              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Yum. Lentils...

I have no effing clue what's for dinner. It's already 4:45, and I have NO clue. It's too late to defrost something.

Salad. I'm going to cut up some romaine. Throw in a few pieces of buffalo chicken into the oven. Tomatoes. Toss. Ranch dressing on top.

Phew. Under the wire!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

DH is making turkey sandwiches for everyone b/c I have cramps and am not feeling like doing much of anything.
                  Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Leftovers - chicken and noodles in a thai peanut sauce with green scallions.

Comment

Boring tonight...we did bratwurst and french fries
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

fake / easy burrito-ish things. tortilla, refried beans, ground beef & cheese rolled up in a casserole dish w/enchilada sauce on it.

Comment

Short order cook tonight
                          1. egg sandwich with jelly (went uneaten by sick 3 yo) I wouldn't eat it either, but she asked for it.
                          2. spaghettios
                          3. bean and cheese nachos-Me

Can you tell DH is on call tonight?
                          Needs

Comment

Bean and cheese burritos topped with salsa and sour cream. Total prep time = 2 minutes

Comment

Working...
                            X