Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

doctors and the stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquarius-Radiology

Maybe I am silly, but oftentimes I think people fit their signs...at least a little bit. I know my DH fits his sign (I too, am an Aquarius, actually!). Honestly, I am a bit concerned for our little guy coming, because he is going to be a Cancer. Both DH and my moms are Cancer and we don't understand each other AT ALL. Its like we live on different planets!! I will be curious to see if our poor boy looks at his parents like they are crazy.

Comment

Taurus - Anesthesia

Comment

I think there's something to the "signs and doctor's wives" thing... (wink) I'm a Scorpio, too. That's 5 or 6 of us. My bday is Nov. 13, oldest daughter's is Nov. 22 - I'm not sure what her sign is - the cutoff is right around there...

Heidi

Comment

Did anyone ever figure out what this all means? I basically concluded that if you're a Gemini, you're unlikely to be a doc with a wife on iMSN (I was the only one I saw married to a Gemini).
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach
            I think there's something to the "signs and doctor's wives" thing... (wink) I'm a Scorpio, too. That's 5 or 6 of us. My bday is Nov. 13, oldest daughter's is Nov. 22 - I'm not sure what her sign is - the cutoff is right around there...

Heidi
            I have a Scorpio rising sign, if that counts?

Perhaps it'd be easier to define doctors' partners than the doctors themselves. I bet if we looked at the surgeons' spouses in particular, there'd be a pattern! (At least personality wise, if not astrologically...) I'd begin the list of common traits with independence, intelligence and perfectionism - but that's just me, lol.

Comment

There are a lot of pisces in the hard core specialties: Surgery and ObGyn. I think this goes with their whole "prone to addiction" thing.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Pisces: Anesthesiology.

I'm a Pisces too.
                I feel most comfortable/comforted when I am near water. It was no question in my mind that I'd live a block away from Lake Michigan when I moved to Chicago.
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                X