Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

somone kick me off....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somone kick me off....

of here already!

it raining, thundering and lightning...has been all day sofar. here i sit with frequent interuptions . the house is a disaster and my babes are playing by themselves. its good that they're self entertaining today, right.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

right- my kids are throwing thomas the train engine parts around the basement. I'm scared to go down there and break it up. So here I am...
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Nope, I won't kick you off.

Break for breakfast. Break to clean kitchen. Break for lunch. Break to stop fight , other than that we're having a self entertain foul weather day too.

Swim lessons this afternoon though so I'll have to get it together soon.

Oh, and did I mention I hate my MIL???!!!

Comment

noooo???? you do? i dont think she has ever come up in conversation before. :>

sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by planet
          she must really be something, b/c you're so zen about everything else. (I'm not being sarcastic, either.)

Comment

Honestly, if I were to start telling MIL stories nobody would believe me. She's so completely out there and the level of her narcissism and diregard for anyone is incomprehensible. What is it...the DSMIV...she would define a new mental illness.

I've been patient with her for, what, 8-9 years now!?

Not to hijack or anything. Sorry.

Comment

Oh honey - tell the stories (in the call room). We've got some doozy MIL's on this site. DCJenn, Entropy, Kris, .... I can't remember who all have the nuts. But there are LOTS. And we will believe you.

Comment

my power went out..that got me off.

of course this led to an instant anxiety attack. living in the caribbean where the power has a mind of its own..going out for hours, days, weeks...rotting food and major levels of heat...can lead to this condition.

Comment

Working...
                X