Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Rant/Rave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...

First item. I made keys today. We had lots of fun checking out the toilet displays. I tried to be patient. Too much to do! And you can all rest better tonight knowing that I have a locksmith coming next Monday to re-key.

Second. Her stuff fills two wardrobe boxes (also left by her) half way. Given the boxes I have here, I can say that is 10 cubic feet of stuff. That is more than oops.

Third. The mirrors. Technically, they aren't attached because they were decorative mirrors hung with wire and not *bolted* to the wall. So, if that were the case, why not err on the side of caution and tell your realtor that you plan to take them and include it in the contract just in case? Just to be clear?

This is the mirror:

Would you be adding that to your list of things to pick up? btw, something similar at BBB is at least $100.

My realtor is contacting hers. She has a "team" of like 3 people so either they all respond or all think the other person is responding. So...responsive.

Comment

I say have a mini-tag sale of her crap, and use the proceeds to buy yourself some new mirrors.

What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by madeintaiwan
        We had a friend who moved into their house and all the light fixtures were taken out.
        This happened to my SIL and it was just a RENTAL! crazy Quebecois :>

Comment

Oh nellie I feel your pain. The garage cabnits had been removed. All of the bedroom window treatments (except for the nursery) were gone. All the equiptment for the pool like the pole for skimming & brushing were gone. Not to mention the Umbrella that goes into the play deck section(2ft deep section of the pool you can lounge in).
          I just assumed that all of these were listed in the do not convey...but a yaer or so after living here, & finding the MSL info page they had printed up, and the actual contract ,did I notice we were ripped off by either them or the neighbors who happened to be the co listing agent.
          We didn't re-key, I just put a chain on the front door to prevent the little ones from getting out, and I had to replace the key-locking door knob that leads from the garage to the house, so the re-key thing didn't concern me too much. Next time I WILL BE INVOLVED W/the house buying!!

Comment

Working...
          X