Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

so, where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, where is everyone?

i know, i know...it's the holidays..but come on people..i need you.

come out come out wherever you are.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: so, where is everyone?

I'm here. I think I would be about 20% more productive at work if I didn't keep having to stop what I am doing to check in.
    Wife to a PGY-7 Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Mom to two. DS(7) and DD(3).

Comment

:hey: "Hi!"

Comment

I'm in and out. No elementary school this week. We just went rollerskating. I forgot how frustrating it is to learn.

I kinda wish I hadn't read this. I didn't know I was supposed to be cleaning. :>

Comment

In and out as normal. I'm here with the three hooligans. DH is on-call. DD#3 trying to hit the keyboard buttons, dd#2 sleeping and DD#1 watching a movie. I had three hours of sleep last night so anything is game today.
          Needs

Comment

DH has been home a lot hogging the computer writing his dissertation, so I haven't had much access to get online.

Now that he's finally going back to the office, I am back and seeing that I have a ton of threads to catch up on!!!
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I just got back from the dinner-from-hell w/my family & SueC and her kids. Sean was screaming, then he threw (yes, threw) is carton of milk into my dh's drink (which spilled, obviously). We get that cleaned up, our food arrives, and the server knocks over Suzanne's soda ... that gets cleaned up, and we eat our meal with a mix of giggles and screams from Sean. That kid can't decide what kind of a mood he's in for more than 2 minutes at a time. In contrast to Sean, her other 3 were almost entirely silent. Quinn wouldn't stop whining about his pants getting wet when the server spilled the soda, how Sean's whining was "irrirating his ears", and how he didn't want Sean to puke on him (when Sean was coughing).

Remind me never to go out with 6 kids at once again.

Comment

I was at work until 7pm and before that I was at my PT appointment because I really pissed off my butt muscles and before that I was selecting furniture for the detox unit (um, how about washable and low to the floor...) and before that I was developing a data base of every frickin' OB/GYN in San Antonio to do a marketing blitz for our grant.

and now- I just finished my wine and I'm about to keel over.

Jenn

Comment

to JP. I'm glad you all made it home in one piece.

(um, how about washable and low to the floor...)
                  That's funny.

Comment

I've been busy doing airport pickups. Loads of fun.

Comment

Today was a busy day and tomorrow will be to getting ready for Friday. I'm looking forward to spending Thursday with just me and DH. And then come Friday I'll be THRILLED when its about noon.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Totally wiped out -- I've been spending so much time at the girls' school that I think some parents think I work there and just bring a baby with me to work. LOL They got out at noon today and I plan to just veg out and maybe the kids and I will go shopping tomorrow. I have Macy's gift cards burning a hole in my wallet and the kids need new fancy pants outfits for Christmas.
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Will I be here by myself tomorrow? DH is on call so I'll be home alone. But I actually have lots to do so if the boards are quiet I might actually get something done....
                          Home today with a cold, I am such a baby but my throat hurts so much it was preventing me sleeping, and I just could not drag myself out of bed for work at 6am.

Comment

I'm in Texas - land of the never ending Texas Star.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
                              How did your trip go? I hope you are feeling better.
                              Oh thank God, it went well considering two kids taken alone, a lay over, and getting up at 5:30 a.m. My ears ended up being fine, thanks to the meds It's nice to be around family. I feel bad that DH is alone, but he has been on call since we left, and is now working in the ED w/12 hour shifts, so we wouldn't be around each other much anyway. Still, I feel guilty. and... I miss him. :mydoc:

Comment

Working...
                              X