Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

weekend plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: weekend plans?

Well, I posted earlier about getting my house in shape, but that isn't going to happen now.

I am having too much fun with my new toy!
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

We went to our first "country club" birthday party today complete with pony rides and a bounce house. The kids had a great time and luckily DH was able to attend before going to work tonight. I finally got some adult conversation in this week. Whew, I feel better now and can handle the next 48 hours as a single parent.
      Needs

Comment

rode our bikes a mile to the beach (atlantic) and did some swimming and relaxing.

today we are doing some shopping and laundry
        Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

yesterday we visited dad at the hospital for lunch. we then went to my friend amy's parents house for a while (where her dad, once again, tried to convert me. good thing i like them/him)

we dropped amy off, went to the mall...had pizza, ice cream, looked around the toy stores....came home...showers and bed. i was pooped. that was a long day with my babes by myself. they were good babes, tho.

today...as of now, we're waiting for dad to come home from the hospital so we can go to the water park.
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

We ended up having Davita & her family here for dinner last night. The baby is so stinking cute I could eat him with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Davita taught me how to make the burp cloths / blankets that she makes last week, so I've been playing with that, and right now my dh is outside mowing - hoping to get it done before it hits 100 degrees.

As an aside - this weather is nutty. Although it's not uncommon for KS in summer (and this is the first we're getting it this year, so I should be greatful), it was 95 degrees when I went out at 9PM to go to Blockbuster last night ... EWWWWWW.

Comment

As an aside - this weather is nutty. Although it's not uncommon for KS in summer (and this is the first we're getting it this year, so I should be greatful), it was 95 degrees when I went out at 9PM to go to Blockbuster last night ... EWWWWWW.
              Thank you for that! I was starting to get really homesick. Cured!

DH & I did basically nothing yesterday, and he's on call today. Last night I dreamed about unpacking all my books, so I thought I'd do that today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                We ended up having Davita & her family here for dinner last night. The baby is so stinking cute I could eat him with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Davita taught me how to make the burp cloths / blankets that she makes last week, so I've been playing with that, and right now my dh is outside mowing - hoping to get it done before it hits 100 degrees.

She forgot to mention that my baby totally freaked her dog out. Poor puppy, I think we broke him.

Like Jenn said, trying not to complain because it really hasn't been that bad, but I am SO SO OVER this humidity and heat!!! We have a heat advisory that was issued Thur and won't expire until Tues evening. BAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                X