Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

MS 4 Spouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MS 4 Spouses

BMaiers,

Welcome to the site and YAY another MS4 to add to our group!!!

My DH also received a couple interview invites before everything was turned in to eras. Now it's just the waiting game! It seems like things go SO slow, but I guess that is just part of the process. Best of luck to you and keep us updated!

BTW match day is the day before our 5th wedding anniversary. Just thought I'd thought that one in there. :mydoc:
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Wow moonlight, five years? Then you guys have made it through plenty already! Match Day should be no problemo, right? Just double the reason for celebration.

So, fellow 4th year SOs, it seems the entire state of Michigan likes my bf. Three interview requests there. Is this good? Bad? I've never been. Whenever I tell anyone he has 3 interviews there, I get everything from "oh, Detroit...it's ...nice..." to "UGHGHHG."

Hmm.

Comment

Hi, I am also new here...I found this site last year and then forgot about it until I got an email today!

My fiancee is an MS4 and applying for residency in internal medicine. We applied for about 20 programs and have gotten interviews from about 8 or 9 so far. We're currently at UTSW in Dallas and considering more and more just staying here since it's a good program and I'm starting to get worried that with the economy now it will be tough to find a job! But as of now we're keeping all our options open...

Comment

Hi Trish!

Welcome

Sounds like you are doing well on interviews so far...like you said definately a good idea to keep your options open...you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by trish117
            Hi, I am also new here...I found this site last year and then forgot about it until I got an email today!

My fiancee is an MS4 and applying for residency in internal medicine. We applied for about 20 programs and have gotten interviews from about 8 or 9 so far. We're currently at UTSW in Dallas and considering more and more just staying here since it's a good program and I'm starting to get worried that with the economy now it will be tough to find a job! But as of now we're keeping all our options open...
            OMG! Welcome! Another MS4 and another Texan! I'm from DFW but currently live in Houston while my MS4 is finishing up an elective down here. Best of luck to your DH with interview in IM. Is he thinking fellowship after?? My is thinking about fellowship, but can't narrow anything down just yet. Good thing we have lots of time to think about it! LOL!

Again, welcome!!
            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
            X