Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone from New Jersey.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Happy Holidays from dreary Ohio!!

Comment

Merry Christmas from north Texas!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Merry Christmas from chilly San Antonio!

Jenn

Comment

Merry Christmas from Kansas City!!!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Merry Christmas from Canada!

Kids say the funniest things. Today I was making the Christmas dinner. Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, the whole nine yards. My four year old was watching me baste "Mr. Turkey". The exchange went something like this...

Natalie: Mommy is the turkey dead?
              Mommy: Yes sweetheart.
              Natalie: Oh. Mommy, did somebody cut off its head?
              Mommy: Yes, Natalie.
              Natalie: Oh. Mommy is MY neck and head full of stuffing?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard it hurt! Kids say the funniest things. Merry Christmas.

Janet

Comment

Janet-

I was on the phone with my very good friend last night who told me this little story:

She said to her four year old daughter- "What do you think we should get Zach (her oldest) for Christmas?" Her daughter thought about it and said" well, he's really in to hockey, so maybe a new hockey stick." so she asked what they should get Duncan (her middle child) and her daughter thought long and hard and said, "well, Dunc really like skateboards, so maybe he should get a new skateboard". So, then seeing as she had thought so carefully about the boys interests and hobbies, my friend asked her daughter what they would get for her, their mother.

Her daughter pauses and said, in all seriousness, "Mama, you need the Magic" My friend said "what Magic?". "You need the Magic of the Clorox Touch, so that you can get all of the grass stains out from our pants". My friend said she nearly wet her pants she was laughing so hard. Then apparently when her husband took the kids to get her present, Robyn really wanted to get her a bottle of bleach. When her husband said that my friend already had a bottle of bleach, their daughter said, "well, maybe we should get mama that Oxy-Clean stuff".

So.... out of the mouth of babes.

Jenn

Comment

That is hilarious, Jenn! Kids do say funny things--absolutely!

Comment

christmas stories

Janet and Jenn....these are hilarious stories!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Kris
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                    X